FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

how many planets are in are solar system 8 ?9? what constitutes a planet? it changes because human knowledge change, god never changes he never has to recant his words.shall we say "new light" lol

• cofty
    cofty

unstop - its not possible to really have a discussion about whether or not evolution is true unless you first make the effort to understnd it.

Some of us are making a decision based on a thorough knowledge of both sides of the debate.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cantleave - How you doing bud?

Ravens -

so it kinda unfair for you to mention it,

I didn't quote from it, there's yer difference lad.

i gave you some proof of a creator

Well, now me ol' matey. It isn't empirical proof as such. Someone could offer what they feel is proof for a big bang....but is it actually proof or just their own confirmation bias.

and you really never feel bad about anything?guilt about something?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question here. Again, this could be a survival technique that developed. It really doesn't 'prove' design or creation.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

So Jesus didn't recant any of the mosaic laws?

• cofty
    cofty

Jesus didn't recant any of the mosaic laws?

No. He opposed the way The Law was being abused but he upheld every iota.

Not sure how that links with this thread though?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jesus came to fulfill the law, yes he replaced the old covent with the new,not for reason of error,god has never had a guess he is all knowing thats why his prophecy always come true. cofty: i dont think saying ur comment is fair,im here talking to you guys alone,there are no other believers here at this time.your being honest and so am iif i wasnt i would run away like jw do from the bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

punk: about guilt quick question and im not trying to be wierd but for real,why do you think ppl feel guilt and guilt is the point for masterbation?

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "While we wait can anyone prove Queen Elizabeth II is a lizard for me please. " Amelia Ashton, page #1

lollol2

BEST comment on this thread!!!!

• cofty
    cofty

unstop - How many books on evolution have you read? Books writtten about evolution by creationists don't count.

Evolution and belief in god are not necessarily at odds with each other.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

nothing recent back in highschool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit