New here

by Change Name 123 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods

True. But the troll clock still runs without good evidence to stop.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

To the OP.

I personally don't have a huge issue with the UN/NGO thing. I do however believe you have oversimplified to a fault. It is much more complicated than that.

Also, it is ok to say you are an active JW here to talk. Nobody is judging you. The facad of being a study is easy to see through. That being said, if your story is accurate you have my apologies. I am a JW, and "opposers" as you have eloquently referred to them come in all shapes and sizes just like JW's. Some have gone through personal things that aren't duplicated and you would have to be them to understand. Others take issue not with the individuals, but what they belive the the structure around them that causes fear of free thought and control by means of disfellowshipping.

If you have not been baptized for 2 years, may I ask the reason? Once again, if you come clean about being an active JW....there is no shame in it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

a little bit food for though is the accusation that the WT joined the UN......Change name

It does no good to start out with a false premise..

A little bit food for thought is that..

"The WT had an Association with the UN as an NGO"..

Any Association between the WBT$ and the UN is InDefensible..

................................  mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

change name .i was a jw for most of my life born until early/mid twentys im late twentys now. when i study the bible with only the view for truth,almost every thing the bible teaches is not what the wt teaches. yes hell ,jesus is god . all that is in the bible .if you want to talk doctrine pm me. ur choice

• Pterist
    Pterist

Its not as though Jehovah Witnesses are just another religion or Christian denomination, they are claiming that they ALONE are being used by God to preach the New Good News, that the separation work is being done through them, not the original Good News @Galatians 1:6-9. All based on flawed end time eschatology.

It has been suggest that the best study to have with JWs is a history of their organisation, to show when and why they were chosen as the only channel. Most JWs know very little about their own history, as most of the their original publications are now obsolete. So do yourself a favor and ask for a history lesson for your next study and get a copy of a book called Captivites of a Concept by Don Cameron, its also online, ...

Also remember the apostle Paul said we preach CHRIST NOT OURSELF, ....the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society do NOT follow that principle as they are self serving and preach themselves.

Shalom

• Bollonkers
    Bollonkers

wow- for the first time ever- I actually agree what Minimus has posted in this thread!!!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    wow- for the first time ever- I actually agree what Minimus has posted in this thread!!!

Be careful - you may also be a suspect. I am not sure of your true identity.

• minimus
    minimus

Bollonkers, thank you so much for finally agreeing with me. I am so pleased.

• Bollonkers
    Bollonkers

oh I'm treading with caution James.............

Minimus.....

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, let's just all dance over into Namby-Pamby Land where MAYBE when can find some self-respect for these JackWagons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit