Go ahead, tell me how you really feel - Modern Christian Art

by jgnat 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I like the one where the description says:

See Heaven and Hell. Where a just God draws the line.

I tried to upload it here, and it didn't work. But it appears that you can get sent to Hell for leaning up against a wall in a wife beater, leaning against a motorcycle, and leaning an arm on a man's shoulder.

Let that be a lesson to you. NO LEANING. Horrible sin.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh, it looks like leaning and putting on lipstick is also pretty bad.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I guess I lack sophistication, cuz I don't get it. Check it out, Adolf Eichmann and Jesus strolling down the road debating whether or not Eva Braun was a butterface even when in a Gestapo uniform with knee high boots.

• still thinking
    still thinking

You should not LEAN on your own understanding of this New Chapter....Leaning is VERY BAD!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Are some of these WTS pictures? Is that a witness in there with Jesus? With that untidy worldly guy outside.

• Dune
    Dune

Damn it, ever since i clicked on that link you posted, all of the ads i've been seeing on this and other sites has be the "Journeys with the messiah" Ad. :-(

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Damn it, ever since i clicked on that link you posted, all of the ads i've been seeing on this and other sites has be the "Journeys with the messiah" Ad. :-(

LOL---me too and other similar ads.

• jgnat
    jgnat

NC - NO LEANING! LOL

TS - Eva Braun, good catch. Why is Jesus shouldering the RIFLE?

ST - You are RIGHT. It looks like a WT posing. A good Witness STAYS AWAY from hangover dude.

Dune and NC, it sure beats what usually get; either Earnest Filipino Girls Looking for True Love, or how to lose belly fat by avoiding black bananas.

This photographer has an unusual eye. It disturbs me in ways I can't fully describe.

I tell you though, I am still lusting over the Makeover photo.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The untidy worldly guy is the one with the bible.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

OnStarâ„¢, safely connecting you in ways you never thought possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit