Angus Jones becomes a Seventh Day Adventist

by barry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Show is tanking. This is a desperate publicity stunt to get it back on the radar and attract more viewers. It was a good run, but the shark has been jumped and the well is dry.

Two and a Half Men Angus Jones

• barry
    barry

According to Spectrum magazine Angus Jones has apologised for his rant about 2 and a half men and has said the people on the set are like his own family. Spectrum Magazine is an independant Adventist magazine funded by any interested persons in the church and covers the full spectrum of Adventist thought from conservative to liberal. Barry

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    If the SDA can prevent him from becoming the next Lindsay Lohan or Whitney Houston, Heath Ledger, what can't we wish the best for him? He's a kid for God's sake, give him a break

I actually agree. He's young, he'll probably find another religion to join in 12 months' time.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sda has a lot of dietary rules and so forth. Might teach him some structure, even if he doesn't stay w it.

S

• Eustace
    Eustace

Angus Jones has been baptised a SDA in a end times conspiracy theory SDA church and is telling people not to watch Two and a half men because its filth.

It's sad that it sometimes takes religion to see the obvious.

• Eustace
    Eustace

If the SDA can prevent him from becoming the next Lindsay Lohan or Whitney Houston, Heath Ledger, what can't we wish the best for him?

I wish him the best.

The SDA has too much of an old timey feel for my taste, but still it sure beats the pit of drugs and despair that Hollywood has become.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Plenty of Humanists and Atheists find the show to be low brow garbage that glamorizes self destructive and socially irresposible behavior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit