Angus Jones becomes a Seventh Day Adventist

by barry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• barry
    barry

Angus Jones has been baptised a SDA in a end times conspiracy theory SDA church and is telling people not to watch Two and a half men because its filth.

• barry
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I was just going post something about this....Although it is from the Daily Mail (Cofty is really going to think I am an avid reader :-( )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238825/Angus-T-Jones-brands-Two-Half-Men-filth-extraordinary-outburst-religious-video.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

• trillaz
    trillaz

This is proof that Jehovah... oh wait

• finally awake
    finally awake

I saw that - he sounds completely loony.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Barry, interesting link. Sounds very much like a zealous new JW convert.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and yet he hasn't quit the show

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    He adds: 'If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan.
    'You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't.
    'I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show.'
    Jones gives his testimony sitting with a representative of The Forerunner Chronicles in his trailer on the Warner studio lot, where his series is filmed.

I respect that and can relate. It's difficult at times to justify certain entertainment that I like, all the while trying to do the Christian thing. On my way to the Kingdom Hall listening to Jadakiss, and then comment during the Bible Highlights about Jehovah's or Jesus' disapproval of immorality or violence, etc..

This part sounds like a typical confused kid trying to make sense of things. He what, 19? If only he knew how much confusion and soul searching he'll be doing for the 50 years. It never ends does it?

'I really started to get into reading the bible and I started to look for a church to go to. Every Sunday I was going to like three or four churches, I was just looking for the right church,' he said.
    And he added: 'I was looking to go to a church with an all-black congregation,' explaining that he had imagined himself as a member of a gospel church.
    'The first day I went there I went by myself and I walked in and sat down at the back... It was just like, that was my church.
    'Then I started the bible work at the church. And I was like this is really awesome, it seems so much more appropriate and it was right from the bible.
    'I just kept learning the basic messages of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and every single time I was learning all this new stuff and I was just loving it.'
    Jones also explained that he had begun observing the Sabbath
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    and yet he hasn't quit the show

The 19-year-old - who makes $350,000 per episode playing Jake - is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Chronicles

I probably wouldn't quit either.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

which makes him look like a bigger dork. Yea I whole heartedly disagree with the show and all it stands for. Don't watch it. Where's my ck?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit