I've emailed ABC 20/20

by mauiboy 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

It was so easy I should have done it long ago....I went to www.ABC.com, filled in the search bar with "20/20" and then clicked on 'email us'. My request was simple "Please do an expose' on J.W.'s and how they hide and protect pedophiles and then require those same pedophiles to go into public neighborhoods....putting them in contact with innocents, while not even being known amongst their own congregation members for the vile persons they are".

If enough of us make similar requests.....maybe,just maybe, we'll get our request. Can YOU do it?? Take 10 minutes and speak up. No techno-wizardry involved; just search the pages and go to the links....love the children enough to start here to expose the villians and protect someone innocent.

• l p
    l p

What country are you in?

Lp

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

U.S.A.

What does Ip mean....Internet protocol??

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

ABC sent this reply.......I'll be working on it.......

Thank you for your request to ABC News.

To submit a story idea to one of the ABC News shows listed below, write a single page letter including your name, phone number, and address. Include photocopies of backup information. On the outside of the envelope, write "Story Idea." If a producer is interested in your story, he/she will contact you. Here are the show addresses:

20/20
    147 Columbus Avenue
    New York, NY 10023

I suppose one could skip step one and send your story idea off to the above address. Again "the Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease". If we make enouhg noise some big-time media coverage may be forthcoming.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Pardon me Lp.....my old and diminished eyeballs mis-read it. My apologies.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

I emailed them this

"This is the largest jury verdict for a single victim in a religious child abuse case in the country

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/18/us/28-million-awarded-in-jehovahs-witnesses-abuse-case.html?_r=0

http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Every bit helps.....do think you could print out whats on those links and mail it to them with a short cover letter......thats what they are asking for. I am supposing that they have an auto-reply system and not much, if anything actually gets read from emails.....just my supposition.

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

Thank you for giving a damn. It is nice to see concerned individuals get creative and put in the effort to do something!

• l p
    l p

Now that Ive logged in to reply, Ive forgotten your handle.....sorry..

Lp stands for Lou Poo

Lp

• l p
    l p

Im not sure if I logged onto the site it would help. Im in Australia. We to have ABC but maybe its a different company...not sure

Lp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit