Bigfoot Is Real

by metatron 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It should understood by now in this modern age that the back country has been observed

and land surveyed pretty much where any animal would forge such as lakes and streams

and where an animal (environment) such as this would would be capable of surviving.

Being that BF/Sasquatch is a large animal it would have been identified some time ago.

Sorry Flipper the foot prints were just malformed bear prints and sometimes human foot prints.

• metatron
    metatron

Has anyone ever explained stone throwing in extremely remote areas? I'm told that only humans and primates can throw stones.

Some of the footprints suggest healed injuries, according to some. I have my own ideas about bigfoot existence but given the level of hostility in this discussion, I'll drop it.

metatron

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Metatron, give us your theory on Bigfoot, Im curious.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I think it's real. There are too many people who have seen it and heard it with correlating accounts. There is something to it.

Siam

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Where there's smoke.............

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

meta,

You should have known that a few ass-clowns would show up on this thread.

NightOwl

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Has anyone ever explained stone throwing in extremely remote areas? I'm told that only humans and primates can throw stones.

Someone was throwing stones. Or people misheard things.

Explained!

There are too many people who have seen it and heard it with correlating accounts.

Counting the hits and ignoring the misses will ALWAYS yield the results you are looking for. What about the conflicting reports? What about the millions of people that see nothing?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You should have known that a few ass-clowns would show up on this thread.

And here you are, just as you predicted.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hairy men should never walk alone in the forest, shit happens.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I saw Bigfoot in downtown Toronto today.

He was dressed like Santa, and asked me for money to buy a coffee. I said I would buy him a coffee, but he just grunted angrily and moved on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit