HELP from Pagans please, X-mas gift ideas

by nuthouse escapee 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Writing to you separately, Nuthouse Escapee.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Chimes. Check that it makes nice tones. A large mandala chart. Native american art, in the haida or navahoe style.

S

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Black Sheep, if I could have a cat...(my friends already have a one cat in the home kind of cat)

New Chapter, thx

Satanus, thanks for the wonderful suggestions. Native things shouldn't be too hard to find because there is a reservation with a crafts store about an hr.&half away.

Chariklo, got your PM and replied, thx

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT SUGGESTIONNS. IT PROVIDES A CHOICE AND WILL MAKE SELECTING THE PERFECT GIFT SO MUCH EASIER. Leslie

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey nuthouse... I have a store in my area. It's called 'The Hedge Witch' in Sharon, Ontario (near Newmarket). Not sure if you want to head this way. Check them out online or give them a call -- maybe they have some ideas and items that would suit.

http://www.thehedgewitch.com/

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Something from Skymall?

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Entirely Possible, thx for the suggestion, I checked them out online.

Heaven, thx re The Hedge Witch but it is a tad too far.

THE GOOD NEWS is that thanks to all the wonderful suggestions from EVERYONE I was able to do searches for specific kinds of things. This led me to find the perfect store only about 1/2 hr from home. It's called The Cat, the Book and the Candle and is in Cambridge on the north side of the 401 in the area that used to be known as Hespeler. I plan to check it out this week. So, my SINCERE THANKS TO ALL. Leslie

• Heaven
    Heaven

This led me to find the perfect store only about 1/2 hr from home. It's called The Cat, the Book and the Candle and is in Cambridge on the north side of the 401 in the area that used to be known as Hespeler.

Oooh...marking. I feel a road trip coming on. Leslie, please Let us know what it's like.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Saw these 'Rosemary Trees' at Super Centre when I did my grocery shopping this weekend. They were smallish... about 8 to 12 inches, $12.95 I think.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hi, how about making a mistletoe and holly wreath out of salt dough, it costs pennies to make (oil, flour, water) and you can paint it yourself, a lovely thoughtful gift that they can hang on the wall :) Google salt dough x

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

what about incense or oils?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit