Share your photo, only if you don't have any problem with it.

by wolfman85 157 Replies latest jw friends

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

There is a picture that I love so much and I want to share with you. It was taken in SEARS 3 years ago and was something spontaneous and the photographer caught it immediately. It is my daughter who will be 20 in 12/21/12, and my son who is now 18. They are my loves. My son will be a baby all his life, he has autism and mental retardation and he is like a 3 years old baby. I call him my baby huey. .

• Dagney
    Dagney

(I love that pic of Brizzzy. She's as cute as can be.)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Wish I could share a photo people. Maybe some day. I see many of you have gone the FULL WORLDLY and decided to grow your naturally occuring facial hair and acknowledge you have boobs.

Shame on all of you.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Dagney, thanks for share your pic. You are cute too. Women are like snowflakes, each one has a unique beauty. Thank you all, friends!!

• aquagirl
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wolf, that is a precious picture of your daughter and baby. A capture of a magical moment of pure love.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

FHN, Thanks, he is very loving and tender and my daughter is very protective of him. Both have been a great blessing in my life.

Hi, aquagirl!! From the other side of the world. Thank you.

• cofty
    cofty

Wolfman thanks for sharing that wonderful picture. Your kids look really happy together.

You and I have something in common - we both have beautiful 20 year old daughters. It can be a bit scary at times.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Dagney, you already know I think you're so pretty and desperately want thick luscious hair and huge amazing eyes like yours!

• Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit