New JW Apologist here

by Christ Alone 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trillaz
    trillaz

Welcome Brother.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I avoided certain facts on purpose. I tried to incorporate the must frustrating things that happen when talking to JWs. However, yes it was flawed to begin with. I announced myself and that kinda threw it all off. It woulda been fun to start a new account and approach it that way, but Simon says its a no no. Oh we'll...

I'm going to keep playing devils (or watchtowers) advocate for a while. Keep you guys in your toes and your debating skills sharp!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Crud, I'm kinda ill-equipped for this game...

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sounds interesting, CA, but too much entrigue for me. I will keep checking in to see where this goes next.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This thread needs a monkey to kill it.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Sigh---I wanna play---but I wanna be an apologist too. Does that break the rules?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Hmmm.... maybe someone could play an apologist who hasn't attended the meetings for a while **slaps her own hand and tells herself to shut up and behave**

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think a thread with 4+ JW apologist wannbes fighting it out over who is the bestest JW apologist wannabe will be a good thread indeed... one made epic only by timely posts by shamus.

I'll spectate and throw in the odd banana or two.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

CA: Let me use this analogy. In 1941 Carl N Karcher opened his first restaurant "Carl's Drive in Barbeque" ...

That's the best you got?!? WTF!

So God's Visible Organization on Earth is like a hamburger restaurant?

I'd like mine well-done with cheese, onions & pickles. Hold the mayo and add a side of fries.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Hey 00Dad...I was proud of my JW argument there! I KNOW they lie about their history...but I've gotta come up with something!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit