JW Argument: Jehovah is delaying Armageddon as he wants as many people as possible to be saved!!!

by iclone 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• iclone
    iclone

This is an argument that you will hear all the time from JW's. Yesterday's Watchtower again emphasized this point. Not to "run ahead of Blondie", I made a chart on just how ridiculous this notion is. According to WT doctrine and jw.org only Jehovah's Witnesses and those that will be resurrected will have an opportunity to live in the new order. The fallacy of this argument is how many people including children and babies will have to be sacrificed for each day that passes? And is the sacrifice worth the reward? Well the numbers do not lie as the following chart demonstrates. Keep in mind that I was very generous with the figures of new witnesses as the numbers in their annual report do not reflect their net growth after the number of people DF'd every year. In addition I have not accounted for what I believe to be a high percentage of organic growth within the organization. We all know that the number of new baptisms is a result of family and children getting baptized. I am not sure what that figure is but I would bet it is in the 70% range. Even without factoring these parameters the numbers are staggering. In one year according to the United States Census Bureau that to save an additional 236,155 people that get baptized annually; Jehovah would have to kill close to 83 million souls. The logic is so warped but the average JW just does not get it.

Is Jehovah Delaying Armageddon Because He Cares For People?
    Daily Figures Monthly Figures Annual Figures Five Year Forcast
    New Births Everyday384,000*
    Daily Deaths156,000
    New People Born Everyday228,0006,840,00083,220,000416,100,000
    Number of Baptism's Within The Jehovah's Witness Religion 647 19,410 236,155 1,180,775
    Number of Innocent People That Would Die At Armageddon 227,353 6,820,590 82,983,845 414,919,225
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Love that chart.

Possibly the bottom chart should read "Additional Number of innocent People that will Die at Armageddon"

NJY

• iclone
    iclone

notjustyet

Very good observation! I will amend my Excel SS Very true the number of innocents killed keeps piling on!

What a horrible event that JW's profess to "look forward to with keen anticipation". Perhaps they should go visit the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC to see what genocide looks like.

• designs
    designs

Isn't it wonderful

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yeah, dumb argument. If that's true, why even bring Armageddon?

Why not just save everyone!

• sir82
    sir82

There you go with your critical thinking skills!

This is exactly why you shouldn't go to college. It destroys your childlike faith.

Now, just repeat after me:

"Listen obey and be blessed. Jehovah will fix it. Listen obey and be blessed. Jehovah will fix it. Listen obey and be blessed. Jehovah will fix it..."

Just keep doing that over and over again, and those pesky rational thoughts will soon be a thing of the past!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

With the population increasing by 71 000 000 every year, it just means that 710 000 000 children will be slaughtered.

If jehoobie had brought Armageddy when jesus said he would - in the lifetime of his disciples, billions fewer would be butchered.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

LISTEN OBEY AND BE BLESSED. LISTEN OBEY AND BE BLESSED. LISTEN OBEY AND BE BLESSED.

Aint happened yet....

HB

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Yeah he wants to save people......from himself..... totally makes sense

• sizemik
    sizemik

And every 10 years there is another half a billion "worldly" people to ressurrect and indoctrinate on the other side.

7 million people will be very busy . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit