2 Days until possibly an Ex-JW is elected to political office

by Momma-Tossed-Me 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Interesting isn't it, they justify happiness and success as something only the devil can give. Yes I am sure they are knashing their teeth together over this one. But i will not slink away into oblivion like the WTBTS wants those of us who leave to do.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I will be sworn in on Tuesday the 20th at 4pm for anyone that wants to attend.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Congrats. Very cool. I'd love to run for political office, but unfortunately my leanings are too leftist for my province and I wouldn't stand much of a chance. You also need a fair amount of money to mount a campaign.

I'm sure you will bring a wealth of knowledge and understanding to your new position.

• arwen
    arwen

Are you east coast or west? I am heading for Florida soon for the winter. My DH is there now.

• talesin
    talesin

Congratulations! Well done!

Sending you best wishes on Tuesday, make sure to get a pic!

tal

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I am in North Florida.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Bitchen and Congradulations, don't screw up with ethics my friend! You will be tempted by corrupt people, please tell them to "beat it!".

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Bitchen and Congradulations, don't screw up with ethics my friend! You will be tempted by unscrouplous people, please tell them to "beat it!".

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Congrats!

In time perhaps more ex-JWs will follow you. Perhaps more will get jobs with the government agencies investigating Watchtower.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit