Disgusting

by Vegas Girl 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• perfect1
    perfect1

Eek- hard to imagine what anyone might do in that situation- like if he has a gun to her head- maybe she still has a hope he might let her live- Anyway she was on a mountain. Biting it off would take some ferocity- which a girl that sweet may have trouble mustering even in the life or death situation.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

all the facebook comments were deleted, i wish there was a way to read them, it sounds like the jw's says some totally outrageous and disgusting stuff.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I thought I read on one of the threads that she did bite him...

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

In thinking about Whitney's case, she obviously knew her attacker. To me, I would have reason to hope he'd let me go because its this person I've known for a long time. He's not a murderer in my eyes. If I can just get through this horrible ordeal, he'll let me go. So she complied.

Im only speculating. But I think that's how I would feel about it. But then, the percentage of people murdered by people they know is pretty high. Still, "hope springs eternal in the human breast". I'm sure she was likely hopeful through most of it. Hopeful that she would be released, I mean. So, so sad.

• elderelite
    elderelite

As some have pointed out, its sick that a woman wouod be abducted and raped but then have to defend if it was rape or not. My gut reaction was to scream that no elder in the world would ever question the claim.... But i fear thats not true. Current org policy is to ask if she screamed and probly make her relive it.... Its really sick

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jw's are just recently getting the green light to defend themselves from attack. They are some of the most out -of- shape, un-observant people you are likely to find, with few exceptions. What would happen to a dub if it was discovered that they were taking self-defense courses? Can you guess?! This poor girl had no idea of what to do. Terry makes a good point, it's just that dubs have no training in this area at all, and would be judged if they sought it out. I have taught my daughter from an early age that the crime NEVER moves to a secondary location, because that is when you die. Had Whitney attacked him in the vehicle or jumped out, chances are he would not have killed her. I don't believe he had ever killed anyone else so he was inexperienced and would have panicked.

What is really sick is that LEFT OUT IN THE COLD is probably dead right. Had Whitney escaped and come forward the Elders would have demanded 2 witnesses. If Jonathan denied it, he would have walked. Whitney could have went to the police, but she would have been persecuted for it. The whole thing is sick. I heard a story about a Missionary couple once. They were in service and a couple thugs decided to rape the wife. The Husband was too afraid to act. A brother happened to see what was going on and fought the attackers with a machete, and was badly injured. As the story goes he was flown back to the states for treatment. When I heard this story related, I said " I would have jumped in and whoever died, too bad..". The Brother telling the story became indignant and said " What about being peaceable and turning the other cheek?!". I told him that he would be talking out the other side of his mouth if I saved his wife from an attack. This was before the nu-lite on self-defense. I guess I was already an apostate! Whether or not the urban legend is true, it shows the typical JW mentality.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Welcome, Vegas Girl!!!

Yes, this is all true. Here is the facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/FindWhitneyHeichel?ref=ts&fref=ts

The nasty comments got so bad that the missing girl's mother asked for all information about her missing daughter be removed from the site.

Here is a quote...

" I was asked to take down Chelsea's things by her mother due to the fact that she was tired of trying to defend her daughter and it upset her seeing all the negative comments. I want you all to know how disgusted I am in you for what you have said about her and Whitney would be too. You do not treat a human being like that no matter how BAD they have messed up in their lives. I bet even some of you

have done worse. This has made me really think about shutting this page down but when I see the missing photos of all the other people I know I can't. So here if your FINAL warning. I am done being polite and nice to you. If I see you disrespecting this page I will call you out on it and you will be blocked. If you do not approve of how I run MY page get the hell off of it right now!!! There are plenty of other places you can spread your negativity. This is a place where FAMILY or FRIENDS of the missing can share their loved ones faces and receive the love and support they need!!!!!" Here's another... " This page was first set up in hopes to finding 21 year old WHITNEY HEICHEL. Now the admin of this page wish to use it to spread the awareness of other missing people. These people may be our family, friends, neighbors, or acquaintances. Please respect the people and postings on this page. Their families don't need your negativity. Thank you" The JW's true colors are now showing through. It didn't take long, did it? They only care about their own, everyone else doesn't deserve their conditional love and compassion. Screw them. Screw them in their empty skulls.

• Vegas Girl
    Vegas Girl

I guess I should not be suprised.....this is SOP for Witnesses. Everything boils down to what is going on between your legs with them anyway....pathetic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit