Advice Needed on Memorial Invite!!

by dins 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You should reconsider. bring along a couple of slices of a nice salami and a litle Partmagiano-Reggiano and make a snack attack of it!

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Scully
    Scully

woohoo Nathan...... your light sabre awaits you!! two more posts and you'll officially be a JEDI....

come and get it, babe!!

dins: I haven't received an invitation at all. Must be all the deeminz hanging around the house... A polite "thanks but no thanks" will do nicely. Personally, if I do get an invitation, I'd love to get up the nerve to say something like "My life is so wonderful right now, and I'm so happy, I wouldn't want to interfere with that. If I ever get desperate enough for companionship that I feel like going back to meetings, I'll shoot myself first."

Love, Scully
    UADNA-C (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-Canada)

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"If I ever get desperate enough for companionship that I feel like going back to meetings, I'll shoot myself first."
    Scully

I don't know Scully, it looks like a lot of former JW's have taken that literally..........

• Scully
    Scully

deddaisy:

I don't know Scully, it looks like a lot of former JW's have taken that literally..........

Yeah, unfortunately is a tragic reality of what shunning can do. I apologize if you feel my sarcasm is out of line.

Love, Scully

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

SCULLY:
    I took your comment to mean just how you intended it, I think, I was totally agreeing with you when I read it. In fact I've made a similar comment to people a thousand times. Then, seeing it in print, the TRUTH of it just kind of STARED back at me from the screen, ya know....It was weird. My comment to you was in agreement, in a "monotone" voice, blasted computer doesn't reflect the "tone"
    oh well............catch ya laaaater.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit