Did You Know ....? [Rutherford]

by RR 33 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

1. That Judge Rutherford had a mistress

2. That he died from a fall down the basement stiars where he cracked open his skull and the rats fed on him.

3. That his son, Malcolm, left immediately after his father became president and lived the life of a hermit, never to speak to or about his father until in death in 1995.

4. That the Judge was a womenizer, alcoholic and racist and dabbled with the occult.

Edited by - RR on 27 January 2001 13:44:18

• waiting
    waiting

Hey RR,

Noticed you showed no quotes or verifications.

Would be interested in seeing proof.

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

RR,
    #2 is just plain gross! I have heard of stuff like that happening though. YUCK!
    wendy

• RR
    RR

Well, I doubt very much you will find this information within the pages of the Watchtower. However, it is verily known Rutherford had a mistress, I don't think anyone will argue the fact that he was an alcoholic, although I do know that [according to records] as a visiting speaker at a congregation in the 1930s, he ran up a hotel tab for almost 100.00, 3/4 of it was for booze, and he was alone in the hotel.

Newspaper articles of Macolm appeared in the United Israel Bulletin newspaper of New York, and I know of some Bible Students who grew up with Malcolm.

The events of his death were reported by some Bible Students I know very well. Rutherford was to appear at a convention to speak, when he failed to show up, some of the friends went to pay him a visit, they found him lying in the basement, his face fed on by rats, rumors have it of course that Rutherford was buried on the property of Beth Sarim, in private conversation, Fred Franz admits to this, however no one has never seen the supposed grave of Rutherfod anywhere!

• waiting
    waiting

hey RR,

Yeah, she claimed that Russell had a harem and that he died of syphillus ... that is so obsurd!

Now Rutherford, that's another story! - RR

Unless she can substantiate them with proof - they are claims and could be absurd.

Unless you can substantiate your claims with proof........

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 27 January 2001 21:17:38

• TR
    TR

I wonder if anyone can provide a death certificate for Rutherford. His death and burial has been surrounded by mystery.

I wonder if the rats got drunked up from chewing on JF's booze laden face.

TR

• larc
    larc

There is no question that Rutherford had a mistress. I knew her.

There are many who witnessed Rutherford's heavy drinking and have reported it.

I have no knowledge of his death. I was told that he died of cancer on a train, but, of course, that could be a cover up.

• RR
    RR

I personally knew of some Bible Students who knew of the facts, and I was told that he was visited by some friends because of failure to attend a convention in which he was speaking, he was found at the bottom of the stairs to the basement, apparently tripped during a drunken stupor, cracked his head open and was died, the rats were eating at him. That's what I was told, still it is hearsay, but you know what? The Society version is also hearsay, I have never seen Rutherford's supposed grave, or pictures, no bethelite I ever met knows where the guy is buried, only rumors of where he could be, I still say he's in beth sarim, and Franz, admitted to this in private conversation, senile? Maybe!

As to Russell? He doed on board of a trian heading through Pampa, Texas, I have the death certificate, no autopsy was made, because everything was so botched up that personally, I think it may have been a conspiracy, there have been rumors for years that Russell was poisoned, and that Rutherford had a part in it, I met a JW in Europe who claimed to have proof of this, most Bible Students I know dismiss the idea.

• Deacon
    Deacon

Larc, would be interested in you elaborating a little on information pertaining to the mistress you talk about....

• waiting
    waiting

Hey larc,

When you first came to this forum, you shared some WTS history, based upon personal knowledge. Would you share some more? It was interesting.

Thanks, waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit