Satan's Time Lessens

by Yadirf 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

SATAN'S TIME LESSENS

The WTS is the closest thing to the restoration of true worship that exists on the face of the earth today, all it needs now is to be perfected. And it certainly has its enemies. Invisible to human eyes, Satan is its chief enemy. And he has his dupes here at earth to work though in order to offer resistance to the progress of things that threaten his security and peace of mind.

Satan has every reason to fear the WTS, because it represents TRUE worship. His very existence is at stake DUE TO ITS SUCCESS.

The restoration of true worship of course is a reliable indicator of where he and mankind are in the stream of time -- and therefore an indicator to him of just how close he is to being ousted from Heaven and confined down to earth. (Revelation 12:9) He knows all too well that his time grows shorter and shorter. Too, he KNOWS what it means for him that now SIX heads of his "wild beast" have already "fallen" (Rev. 17:10) by the wayside and the SEVENTH has aged and IS ON IT'S WAY OUT TOO. Oh yes, Satan has EVERY reason to be anxiously disturbed regarding the restoration of TRUE worship and the depletion of time for his wild beast.

Countless humans have died because of Satan's stinking deed in the Garden, but the real culprit is still alive. When God kills him, and all his angelic demon followers, it will be the very first time ever that the life of any spirit creature has ceased. (I thought about that for the first time recently.) But when he is killed it will be for eternity, and he knows THAT too. In the end mankind will be restored to LIFE, but Satan will not be there. He knows that TOO!

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

When the Watchtower fails, Satan fails!

Hezekiah 15:3

Outaservice (and liking it very much)

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Outaservice

You're in for a rude awakening!

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Gee, sounds like you know this guy personally!

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Yadirf,
    This is not a good day for your crap.
    Maybe some other time would be more appropriate

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Yadirf,
    I don't see how you could possibly think that the borg represents true worship. I was a witness for nearly 40 years, and I had no idea what worship meant. The meetings are not worship services by any streach of the imagination. I didn't know what worship was until I visited various Christian Churches.

Outaservice,
    I agree with you 100%!

cb

• apostate man
    apostate man

Yadrif,

First, you look(your pic) like Satan himself. Not that I have ever seen Satan, but your pic surely doesn't look christian like.

Second, door knocking alone is not worship. Consider the following:

"They lifted up their voice to God with one accord" (Acts 4:24).

"Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord" (Psalm 134:2).

"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise" (Psalm 98:4).

"And all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments" (2 Samuel 6:5).

"O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph" (Psalm 47:1).

"Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: praise Him with stringed instruments and organs" (Psalm 150:4).

"I will declare thy name unto my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee" (Psalm 22:22).

"Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord" (James 5:14).

"When ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation" (1 Corinthians 14:26).

It's not so bad to finish second, because the other guy finished second to last. -A.M.
  • metatron
    metatron

"true" worship????

Does true worship include "Theocratic War Strategy" - the right
    to lie to authorities and the public?

Does true worship include false prophecy like "you will never
    grow old" (Aw '69 May 22)?

Does true worship include attempts to deceive government
    officials , telling them that there will be "no sanction
    or control" of Witnesses taking blood transfusions?

Does true worship include an absence of defense of countless
    doctrines because the Watchtower can't prove them or disprove
    evidence against them?

Does true worship include encouraging young Witnesses to
    die for an issue that the Watchtower leadership knows
    is a fraud? (blood)

metatron

• LDH
    LDH
    His very existence is at stake DUE TO ITS SUCCESS.

They have been successful as establishing themselves as a PUBLISHING company!

Jesus said his load would be light. Certainly you understand that the thousands of rules, spoken and unspoken by the WBTS do nothing but burden the rank and file down and make them feel that they can never do enough!

Why do you think Jehovah needs a publishing company to do his bidding for him????

Lisa

• joelbear
    joelbear

Well I don't consider Yadirf's post crap. He makes a very specific point that I think is an interesting discussion point.

I think the whole concept of Satan is interesting.

Satan may have been alive for billions or even trillions of years. I find it fascinating that Universal Sovereignty envy got to him at some point and he just had to have it for himself.

Of course, he knew there was a god and knew that god had created him and one would think that a billions year old perfect angelic being would be able to calculate that his creator could snuff him out just as quickly.

I would suspect that since god had a code of behavior for his human creatures that he would have a similar code for behavior of the legions of angels along with the assigned punishment for such behavior.

Thus, Satan, perfect minded and with life eternal decided to ignore the facts and basically complete immortal suicide.

And now he is in his own childish pouty way trying to take as many spirit and physical creatures as he can down with him. Of course, since he is aware of God's plan, he knows that these creatures will be resurrected and given another chance anyhow, but still he tries to get them anyway.

I'm sorry. It simply doesn't make sense to me when these concepts are taken literally.

I do believe in God, but I believe Jesus is a symbol of the acceptance of being one with god and that Satan is the symbol of rejecting being one with god.

If you try to make it into an actual heavenly feud, in my opinion, it simply fails any form of logic test.

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit