Thank you simon

by chezza 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Thank you all for your kind comments ... they are very encouraging.

For me, the thanks goes to all the posters like yourselves who contribute so much and make me look forward to coming here, reading and joining in, help me to realise that I'm not alone in what we have been through and that there are people who understand the hangups I have because of how I was brought up.

I just try and keep turning the handle really but thanks for being patient when I turn it the wrong speed or make some other 'cock-up'

• mouthy
    mouthy

larc! I would like to contribute -How do I do it? I dont have what you call penpal..I am in Canada...I am an "old lady" it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks-
    Simon-I thank you SO much also...e-mail me your home address I will send a contribution I want to.
    ...Many many thanks again

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks mouthy - I noticed you had your email locked so I removed the address from your post. Please don't go to any trouble on my account though.

The system larc was talking about was 'PayPal' which lets you effectively send money by email (very handy) and make & accept payments online quite easily. I can recommend it to anyone who needs to send someone money - maybe friends / relatives etc...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Simon, do you have to have a paypal account to ad money to someones elses paypal account?

Lilacs, who is also thankful for Simon putting up this forum.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I would like to add my thanks as well Simon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I did it Simon under alot of "not understanding"
    I made up a password- & they rejected it-then I did another they rejected that....Then I did another & they took that - Was I supposed to put my logo I use here?

DAH!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

You should be taken to a payment page (like the checkout on Amazon for instance) when you click the PayPal logo at the top of the page.

If you don't already have a PayPal acconut I think you go through creating one as part of the process. As I say, I've found mine useful for other things too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. thanks Simon I think it worked....
    Do you get fed up with this dithering old dame??/( dont answer that Please...

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Thanks a bunch Simon! I enjoy this place. It`s nice to know I`m not alone.....................Jedd

• taoInitiate
    taoInitiate

This is a great place...thanks Simon!

taoInit

Just thinkin' out loud...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit