How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I would imagine you don't like it. I suggest you stop lying if you don't like being called out for it.

You only have to call me out once, the reason you persist is because you know I don't like it and you want me to hang myself. It's emotional manipulation. Probably why you lost your wife. BTW, I know how to do it too, I just use it sparingly and only with known bullies.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If he presents what he thinks in a debate then it's an argument. Therefore he made the argument that I have a "screw loose" or in other words there is something wrong with me that can only be described in metaphor. He's telling me to go to the doctor which is an AD HOMINEM.

Hmmm.... let's see.....nope, he never told you to go to the doctor. Looks like another lie.

• Reality vs Delusion
    Reality vs Delusion

Our conversation never started.

Some people are still devote JWs in everything but meeting attendance.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Fink you are thetrueone, right? Because he once told me to go to the doctor and he was being serious. Saying I have a "screw loose" is just him building on that argument (if he is thetrueone).

Hmmm.... let's see.....nope, he never told you to go to the doctor. Looks like another lie.

He also said "lets not bring that up again" and then commanded me to tell the audience that I am mentally ill. Using shame as penance is a cult personality thing. It's shining through Fink's forum posting because he's actually afraid of the mentally ill and he's lashing out. I forgive him because he's a good guy.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Some people are still devote JWs in everything but meeting attendance.

Started off with a personal attack, no reason not to end with one. Peace.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You only have to call me out once, the reason you persist is because you know I don't like it and you want me to hang myself. It's emotional manipulation. Probably why you lost your wife. BTW, I know how to do it too, I just use it sparingly with and only with known bullies.

Awww, Sabby, are you trying to emotionally manipulate me? I swear, it's like watching a toddler try to take his first step. It's just so adorable.

Keep trying, let's see how you do at it. I would say I am waiting with bated breath, but I'm really just casually amused at your attempt.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It's shining through Fink's forum posting because he's actually afraid of the mentally ill and he's lashing out.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Awww, Sabby, are you trying to emotionally manipulate me? I swear, it's like watching a toddler try to take his first step. It's just so adorable.

Keep trying, let's see how you do at it. I would say I am waiting with bated breath, but I'm really just casually amused at your attempt.

I am supposed to turn the other cheek, which I did the first 6 or so times. Then I fired one missile back as a warning. I'm not interested in war I am intereseted in discussion, just know that if I wanted to I could strip you of all dignity and leave you in the ditch to dry out in the sun. However, I love you and do not want that for you. If you want to test me, keep testing.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Then I fired one missile back as a warning. I'm not interested in war I am intereseted in discussion, just know that if I wanted to I could strip you of all dignity and leave you in the ditch to dry out in the sun. However, I love you and do not want that for you. If you want to test me, keep testing.

Let's see what you have. Test test test, pants on fire. If you are interested in discussion, stop the lies, stop distorting facts, stop distorting science, stop making up stuff and asserting it as fact, stop flailing about trying to change the rules whenever you get backed into a corner, stop making stuff up about people.

Please, Sabby, continue.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    just know that if I wanted to I could strip you of all dignity and leave you in the ditch to dry out in the sun.....Sab

You`ve been warned EP..

I hear the sound track of "The Good the Bad and the Ugly" in the backround..

Dam this is a funny thread..LOL!!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit