How is the Brooklyn Bethel responding to Sandy?

by Iamallcool 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

MP, I used to work for a telecommunications company, they did have servers in the basement, guess what, the pipe broke and it flooded the basement. The servers are no longer there and they decided to have new servers on different floor! A very expensive lesson learned!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

By the way, if the Brooklyn Bethel Basement does get flooded, they will be more financially strapped!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Is there any way of knowing?

BTW...for some reason, I thought thier IT department was moved to Patterson? Or am I getting that mixed up?

Any IT department worth it's salt would have DRA. But this is the Watchtower we are talking about...

If they need to recover thier Pedophile database, maybe they could ask Anonymous for a copy. :)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Iamallcool: if the Brooklyn Bethel Basement does get flooded, they will be more financially strapped!

OMG, I figured this out.

No matter what actually happens at Bethel Brooklyn, they will cry out for donations not to be earmarked, but some always are. Anything earmarked for "Sandy relief fund" will be spent at their Brooklyn buildings to make them more valuable. If anyone catches this, "WELL, we were victims in the path of destruction, too."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They're going to form a JC because there's a rumour that she blows.

W

• belbab
    belbab

I thought that

Brooklyn Bethel was built on Columbia Heights? I doubt if it is at sea level or a few feet above it.

Belbab

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The area of Brooklyn east of the highway, including 124 Columbia Heights, is just beyond the flood zone shown on the city map. Here is a link to a photo of the water level across the river (it's too big to embed here).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit