A question for WTWizard.

by Knowsnothing 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Hey, Wizard. I've always seen many of your posts, but I've never actually spoken directly to you. I've noticed your a Satanist. My question is, are you a Deistic Satanist, or LaVeyan? If you are Deistic, do you believe you communicate with Satan himself? Why are you Satanist? What exactly do you gain from being one? I'm really curious why someone would cross to the 'dark side' of the force... LOL. Thanks in advance.

P.S. do you think other forms of the occult match up with Satanism? My friend has had experiences with Santeria (white magic) and has also had experiences with Palo Mayombe (black magic).

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I think you're confusing satanist with satirist, angry satirist. Hes a legendary poster to me, with a classic lexicon.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

WTWizard is not a Satanist. He understands that the so-called Devil in the Bible is actually the good guy, and YHWH the Demiurge of the Jews is the real Satan. The Bible is very straightforward about this but it just goes to show you how people can be deluded by preconceived notions.

So in actuality, people who read the Bible as if it is the Word of God and believe it are the real Satanists, and the same goes for the Koran, which goes a long way in explaining why this world is so effed up.

• Kudra
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

As I believe that Satan is our Savior, I am attempting to practice spiritual Satanism. I would rather be a spiritual Satanist, and suck at it because of not being spiritually open (due to damage in a past life or from the Jehovah's Witlesses) or because my soul is not really free to dedicate to Satan because of Jehovah, than to ever be a Christian, Jew, or Muslim again. I notice that Jehovah is nothing more than a tyrant that wishes evil and stagnation on the human race, and Satan paid a high price with defamation trying to liberate us from this. As for Jesus, I once thought that he was simply mistaken by Paul and that his writings were simply not to be taken literally. Now I realize that much of "Jesus" 's writings simply reinforces the slavery--walking the extra mile, turning the other cheek, taking abuse and doing nothing about it, and leaving vengeance for the one trying to enslave us (Jehovah) all go along with helping Jehovah enslave us all.

There are other forms of occult. However, most are watered down by Christi-SCAM-ity. Wicca is merely a form of witchcraft with a dose of guilt added. In Wicca, if you use black magick (however deserved it is), you are liable to get it right back in your face. Other forms of witchcraft and occult are corrupted, usually because they tamper with a key mantra so it doesn't work. The Christians (and Jews and Muslims) in charge are responsible for this, destroying original works and tampering with it so it doesn't work. The real thing works--but only if you develop your soul properly, and first you need to be totally free from Jehovah.

In spiritual Satanism, stupidity is the only sin. If someone abuses you on purpose, they deserve retribution so their abuse will not spread (it is pretty hard to keep abusing others if you get properly punished for your first act of abuse). You are encouraged to do deep research on the topic. Yes, you can still do the holidays--in fact, just about everything in right-hand path religion has been stolen from the original Pagan religions. This includes the cross (the chakras form an upside down cross, and you find the Cross of the Zodiac and the Southern Cross venerated). It includes the virgin Mary (originally Astaroth). Jesus himself was lifted from 18 pagan Gods who hung from crosses or trees, made literal, and forced upon the masses as literal. Even the steeple in the churches was originally an obelisk. Monasteries were originally places to do meditation (the type that helps you work on energy workings or void meditation, not the witless type), not places where people live in austerity.

And no, there is no forcing or hounding others to become Satanists. In fact, anyone leaving the witless religion is advised to research as many different religions before committing to anything. Research other Christian denominations--as many as you can. Research them at all levels. Research the Jewish and Muslim religions, and the Hindu and Buddhist religions as well. And look at Satanism--LaVeyan and spiritual, at the same levels. It will probably take several years before you find one that's right for you, and it is worse to jump into something a few weeks after leaving the washtowel than to never find one at all. And, for those who become Christians, there is no penalty for doing additional research and deciding to switch out--aside the time wasted in something that is not right for you. And, ask if that religion is guiding you spiritually, or just keeping you from learning properly. After all, religion's job is to guide you spiritually.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

lol

I love this stuff. All followers of the three Abrahamic religions are Satanists. No one but Satan would order a guy to put his child on an altar and drive a dagger through his heart. What kind of sick fuck is this? What kind of sick fucks were we for worshiping this asshole?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol, stupidity being the only sin.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

satan means adversary, it's not even really a name. there are some confusing mixups in the scriptures, and so it can lead certain ones to believe what WTwizard and prodigalson, and some groups to believe what they were stating. The big group has been tricked as well though. This is one topic that is also apart of my project to help clarify. In the meantime, anybody whose beliefs have anything rooted in the bible should on ALL spirit creatures, those you consider good and bad, to follow the advice of Jude vs 8 to 10.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

When you do research, "Satan" also means bringer of truth and knowledge. The Hebrews (Abraham, the Jehovah worshiper) used "Satan" to mean "Adversary". And Satan is in fact their adversary, along with the adversary against anyone or any group that actively corrupts the truth, spreads lies by force to foreign nations that were minding their own business, and binds people to their paradigm of obey or else fear. Satan does not like when small groups of people set out to assist Jehovah by enslaving mankind.

In fact, it is Jehovah that is the adversary of humanity. Satan is merely Jehovah's adversary, and the adversary of all those who doggedly push for Jehovah's nefarious purpose to enslave the whole human race. To those who are seeking the truth, Satan is far from their adversary--I still advocate doing the in-depth research on both sides before committing.

• Good JW
    Good JW

Well now I feel pretty stupid for my spiel in the other thread (not knowing anything about you WTWizard lol)

Can honestly say I'm not naive or closed minded when it comes to this sort of thing (years ago I got "involved" with it when Dfd).

WTWizard; one thing that raised alarm bells for me when I was "deep in it" was the fact that it always seems to be about self gain in some form or another...do you disagree?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit