SEPTEMBER 15, 2012 WT ISSUE. THE ULTIMATE MIND FRAKKING

by DATA-DOG 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nochoice
    nochoice

I like what Sd said. We take the Watchtower more seriously than they do. They just know the rules of how not to get in a JC Nobody there studies the deep things of the bibe or I would be sending them a welcome PM on this site.

So true! I also think it's the source our of information. A bit more fun when you get to read things you're not supposed be reading! And in my case, and others on this board that are still in, when you get to read things a lot sooner than you're supposed to! I still haven't recieved my December KM from the brothers, and just got my November KM a couple of days ago. Meanwhile 19 days ago I was able to print out the December KM because of Atlantis! In my hall the elders and servants are more interested in what parts they have to prepare for because of thier assignments, which might be 1 out of 15 service meeting parts on a whole KM, than the other 14 they don't have to worry about.

• blondie
    blondie

3 In his parables of the virgins and the talents,

Jesus used similar situations to illustrate why during

the time of the end, some anointed Christians

would prove to be faithful and discreet, but others

would not.

(Matt. 25:1-30) PAGE 21

12 Just think how discouraging it

could have been to expect the end and

for it not to occur! Moreover, the brothers

faced opposition related to World

War I. A period of relative inactivity,

like sleep, set in. But in 1919, there was

a call to wake up! Jesus had come to

God’s spiritual temple, and a time for

inspection arrived. Some, however,

failed that inspection and consequently

lost their privilege to continue in the

King’s “business.” (Matt. 25:16) It was

as if they were not diligent in replenishing

their supply of spiritual oil, like the

foolish virgins. And like the sluggish

slave, they were unwilling to make personal

sacrifices for the sake of the Kingdom.

The majority of anointed ones,

though, showed unshakable loyalty and

a strong desire to serve their Master

even during the difficult war years. PAGE 25

How did anointed ones prove themselves

faithful and discreet?

What was the attitude of the slave class following

1914, and what is it today?

1 3 After 1914, The Watchtower made

this significant statement: “Brethren,

those of us who are in the right attitude

toward God are not disappointed at any

of His arrangements. We did not wish

our own will to be done; so when we

• Hortensia
    Hortensia
    But the ultimate mind-frak? That many people on this site are more avid readers of The Watchtower than the people who are supposed to be avid readers of The Watchtower.

Yes, that puzzles me. Why read that crap? All religions are the same, you're just wrapped up in the wtbts because that's the one you joined or grew up in. Turn your back on it all, and go read something more interesting and useful. Heck, Harry Potter is more worth reading than the watchtower.

• blondie
    blondie

Some people still have friends and family who are exposed to this crap. It is helps to know what they are hearing and the pressures being put upon them.

Besides the cruel actions of people at the KH, I was gradually convinced by the dishonesty of the publications.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Correction: I said "

Post 533 of 617
    Since 6/21/2012

I would not ask anyone to read the mind-numbing, cognitive dissonance igniting crap that is the SEPT 15 WT. I am just really pissed off today!!

I have been told that C.D is good. You must decide what to do when you experience it. So Then it would appear that the WT specializes at numbing the part of your mind that should send a warning. So C.D igniting crap would not be technically correct. You want C.D, and then you want to act accordingly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit