2012 Watchtower Projector/Dell Manual--Elders Meet with Pioneers and Missionaries/Memorial Outline!

by Atlantis 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quendi
    Quendi

bookmark

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Man, why couldn't they buy these from anyone else? Now I can't talk about this topic except in extremely vague terms....

• trujw
    trujw

"Jesus commanded his disciples to remember his loving act once a year in a simple ceremony". Wait a minute I have never seen the scripture that said do this once a year and keep it simple. they can't help but lie geeeeez.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis. Wonder why the annual ‘Thank You For All That You Do For The WTBTS’ letter to the Pioneers has been discontinued and with no reason given:

ELDERS MEET WITH REGULAR PIONEERS, SPECIAL PIONEERS, AND FIELD MISSIONARIES

PROGRAM FOR DECEMBER 2012 THROUGH JANUARY 2013

Note to the elders:

This meeting is to be conducted in December or January by two elders selected by the body of elders. Other elders may attend. The meeting should be positive, practical, and encouraging. Allow those in attendance to comment freely on the questions posed. Supplemental questions may be used as needed and as time allows. If pioneers inquire, they may be informed that the arrangement for an annual letter to all regular pioneers has been discontinued

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

^^^^Missed that, thanks! They obviously plan to just make this "privilege" disappear into thin air.

• sir82
    sir82

The meeting used to be for "pioneers" only.

Now, as cutbacks continue, ex-Bethelites who have been "lovingly reassigned" as special pioneers, and missionaries who have had the rug pulled out from under them been "lovingly reassigned" to their home home country get invited to the meeting too.

Why on earth would they discontinue the pioneer letter? It was a meager crumb thrown to the pioneers, but at least it was an acknowledgement of their efforts by "mother".

Now "mother" is too busy counting pennies to pay for lawsuits that she can't be bothered to write a one page letter once a year? Are they trying to be discouraging?

Their contempt for the rank and file seems to be expanding. Now they barely tolerate the pioneers.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I think they are extending the "less is more" strategy because things are about to get real crazy doctrine-wise. One less outline/pioneer letter/meeting is one less opportunity for people to question. Less pages in a magazine is less explaining how nuts they really are.

And that projector thingy has my Orwellian Spidey senses tingling! They are getting ready to roll something really culty out!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

WT no longer writing an annual letter of appreciation to the pioneers reminds me of the stingy employer who pays his employees ‘peanuts’ and keeps the shell for himself!

• dmouse
    dmouse

What the hell is this about? Who is buying these projectors and for what purpose?

Page 9

On the shipping and payment screen the Watchtower billing address will be shown; this is a non-editable field, and will tie all purchases back to the Watchtower’s main account.

This will not impact your billing information or give Watchtower access to your credit card

• dmouse
    dmouse

Page 6

Dell customer number 126988058, Josafath Blanco of Watchtower Bible & Tract Society 25 Columbia Heights - anyone know anything about him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit