Whitney Heichel killed by multiple gunshots

by AndersonsInfo 78 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Autopsy - Whitney killed by multiple gunshots.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Autopsy-Whitney-killed-by-multiple-gunshots/pFbMMA18lUKSrgnszXPxFQ.cspx

SALEM, Ore. -- The Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office announced Monday the death of 21-year-old Whitney Heichel was caused by multiple gunshot wounds.

Heichel's body was found Friday afternoon on Larch Mountain in East Multnomah County.

Dr. Christopher Young with the Oregon state medical examiner's office said the autopsy, which was performed on Saturday morning, showed Heichel 's death to be homicide, adding she was shot.

An 11 a.m. news release from the Gresham Police Department included the following: "The Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office ... confirmed she died from multiple gunshot wounds."

Detectives have not released how the suspect in the case, Jonathan Holt, 24, got access to the weapon.

Young did not release any findings on Heichel's time of death.

Officials believe Heichel was kidnapped on her way to work at Starbucks in Gresham on Tuesday.

Detectives believe Heichel's neighbor and fellow church-goer, Holt, shot her in Clackamas County. Extensive searching for clues in Heichel's then-disappearance was done this past week at Dodge Park , in Clackamas County.

The case is being prosecuted in Clackamas County.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I do not know details but was Whitney Heichel a jW individual? May be someone from the area might shed additional information.

Scott77

• Tylinbrando
  • awaken2004
    awaken2004

so is the suspect a witness?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm saying this in all seriousness - unfortunately...

Do you suppose that he heard the "voice of god" telling him to commit this terrible deed?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

He may say that ZID,especially because he was spiritually weak being an "irregular attender" , but we all know the JWs will claim it was the Demons talking to him. May be the basis for his defense...?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Multiple times sounds like a "see what you made me do" moment. Wasnt enough that he couldnt have her, but he held her in contempt because of that towards the end.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I wish that this crime was getting more national coverage...

On second thought [thinks about the O.J. Simpson trial] , maybe not.

I'll be following this as it progresses.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I question it even being newsworthy as this stuff goes on all the time. We find it interesting on here for the obvious reasons, but had they been of another faith I wouldnt have even clicked the link. Not to sound callous but it would have been just another young white woman missing to me. Maybe the JW factor fascinates nonJWs?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Pure speculation:

1) There was something going on between the victim and the murderer. That is why this kind of stuff happens.

or

2) The murderer thought there was "something" going on between him and the victim: unrequited love/stalker scenario. Less likely because there would have been signs before it reached this stage.

I'm sure these two possibilities are what the police are teasing through right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit