My JC coming up tomorrow for causing division Rom 16:17,18 - wish me well!

by Healthworker 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

BTW, I told them that a survey among JWS show that most get DF because of doctrine! I also said that Cedars was a friend of mine and that he is a loving witness who conducts these surveys. I think that was new information to them. That surveys are the new tool when the GB is making new doctrine!

Love HW

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I am confussed. Am I the only one?

I love Norway. Bergen and the fijords are hard to get out of your mind. But I am pretty confusd by this outcome. Maybe good ol fashioned apostacy just doesn't make its way up there very often so it catches them off guard?

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks problemaddict!

I love Norway to!

Love HW

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hw- Glad to hear about your happy ending!

• cedars
    cedars

lol Healthworker, I can't quite believe what I'm reading! They definitely told you that if you cease distributing MY videos you won't be disfellowshipped? That's hilarious!

I'm glad you told them about the survey. I hope there's no follow up action if they choose to check it out for themselves. You're incredibly honest and open with them. I applaud that.

Well I'll tell you this much, I never thought when I started making the "Getting to Know You" videos that these would become the subject of someone's judicial committee. Quite remarkable!

Cedars

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Congrats, you're lucky.

Keep us posted!

00DAD

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi Cedars! Well, its been one hell of a ride, fun and exhausting! As I mentioned in a pm, the adventure may continue!

00Dad, thanks buddy! Will do!

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks rip van winkle!

Love Healthworker

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is unbelievable good news!!! I hope everything continues to go well for you. Please keep us posted. I really enjoyed reading about your experience.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks whathappened! I appreciate it! Will keep you posted!

Time to sleep. God bless you all!

Love Healthworker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit