JW Tragic murder was by JW

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Do I think she had affair with this same man? Nope!

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/jehovahs_witness_community_mou.html

"Vaughn(Jehovah's Witness family spokesman most likely the COBE) declined to comment on accusations against Holt, who is a Jehovah's Witness and was acquainted with both the Heichels, possibly through Jehovah's Witness gatherings, investigators said. Several small congregations of around 100 people each meet at different times in the same Kingdom Hall."

• arwen
    arwen

http://www.powersstudios.com/blog/pe...n-country-club

These are his wedding pictures inside the Kingdom Hall..

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

After seeing the wedding pics, I think affair is possible.

• Satanus
    Satanus

My guess, holt wanted an affair, but she didn't.

S

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

It is so sad. I am sorry that this happened. Things like this are occurring on an almost daily basis. I just read on another board that there is a 12 year old girl missing since yesterday afternoon. My thoughts are with all who have lost loved ones to evil people who's only desire it is to hurt others.

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • undercover
    undercover

So the murderer was another JW?

Funny... none of the hordes of JWs across the country posting about the missing/murdered girl on Facebook bothered to post that news once it was discovered...

My condolences to the family of the girl, but it kinda pisses me off how the JW community acts. People go missing and get murdered every day in the country...in the world... and JWs pay it no mind - other than to use it to market their paranoia - but when it happens to them personally, you often get the attitude of, "Oh it's so much more horrible when it happens to us, God's chosen people". And now... your murderer is one of you? Welcome to the real world...

• Room 215
    Room 215

... so sad.... heartbreaking, really

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    The gathering included references to scriptures that might lend comfort in a time of crisis, said a congregational elder, but wasn't materially different from a regular service.

Figures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit