WT video. Green screen paradise.

by aposta-Z 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• milola
    milola

a toothpick oldlight

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Note the spiel in the front, where Ted asks viewers to:

"Be amazed by the magnitude and intricacy of the physical world around us and to look beyond the awesome material universe and see the qualities and personality of our Grand Creator; this will draw you closer to Him. Is this difficult to do? Not really, but it does require that we make a conscious effort to contemplate YHWH's marvelous creative works. Now, we warmly invite you to draw closer to your loving Heavenly Father as you observe intently some of the wonders of his creation."

What absolute feel-good meaningless awesome quasi-scientific poppy-cock brain-washing! "Look closer at what you see", but don't look TOO close, or dare try to actually understand what you are seeing. Just look at it and say, "Gee, ain't Jeehoover GRAND?!"

Sab, this is exactly the kind of science-fantasy thinking that you were repeating last night, in that other thread (mentioning chaos); the WT claims galaxies engage in a "complex ballet", "like an intricate machine". It's compleatly bogus poetic-sounding nonsense, a 1-hour infomerical for the awe-inspiring power and nature of God (well, the power of the GB/WT, but it's the same thing in the end since JWs support THEIR efforts).

What's amazing to me is that while some people may physically leave the JWs (voluntarily or not), they don't leave the brain-washing behind.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The narrator uses the same slow-paced monotone as those films in 9th grade science class. (Is it time to wake up yet?)

• Badfish
    Badfish

I see from the video that in the New World the brothers still have to keep clean-shaven with 1950's haircuts in order to avoid getting disfellowshipped for looking like all those dead worldly people with headbands that died at Armageddon.

At least their Kingdom Hall got a new rennovation after Armageddon. It's been remodelled into some sort of open-air coliseum.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I ws just thinking, that, badfish. How do they keep so clean shaven? Obviously, razors with disposable blades will be around for a while, maybe even safety razors, but what about after a million years? I mean, I own two straight razors, but you have to keep them sharp, honed and stropped. What happens when their hone breaks or the blade rusts or simply wears down? Where will they get the technology to make a 12000 grit hone? or a lapping bar?

• tiki
    tiki

perhaps facial hair will cease to grow as it is of demonic origin. adam was created barefaced...just look at some of those old wt's.....he only grew the beard after he got kicked out of eden.....the pagan.......

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What about pubic hair?

• perfect1
    perfect1

WOWEE!!!!

What a vid!

That amphitheater for the meeting hall is similar to something Ive seen before:

with meetings held outside no one will be able to look back at the clock.

• Badfish
    Badfish

What about pubic hair?

Shaving of pubic hair will only be enforced after the Governing Body decides everyone has been made perfect and gives the OK to walk around naked. Until then, it's only a "principal."

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Perfect1, there will be no clocks in the New System, as we'll all be on Hawaii/Greek time. When you've got forever, why worry about time? Things happen when they happen, and if it doesn't happen today, maybe tomorrow....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit