Bit of Good News

by LouBelle 30 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Some of you know I've been down in the dark dumps. I haven't had employment for 10 months now.

There is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I went for a couple of interviews 2 weeks back: Formax (stationary company) and Honey Badger Solutions (risk management company).

ust had my second interview with Honey Badger Solutions. They want a sales person - me. Initially I'll be learning the ins and outs of various solutions they offer to companies, plus researching prospective clients. I'll also have the opportunity to impliment a CSM (customer service management) tracking program. Once I have my orientation I'll start selling, and training the new reps. This could be a great opportunity for me to grow with this small company. The up side is that it is something I'm rather passionate about.

If it goes in my favour and all fingers point to it doing so - I'll be starting on the 1st of December. Perhaps 2012 was my year of growth and enlightment, of digging deep and holding on with my figernails. To make me stronger? To heal me? To test me? 2013 may just be the year!

Hold thumbs with me. I do need this break.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Good luck to you LouBelle! Here's wishing you a happy and fulfilling 2013 xx

• MrsCedars
    MrsCedars

Good for you Lou!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Best of luck Lou - I work as sales manager for a start-up company, it's a hair raising ride at times but to realise you are key to the company's success is very rewarding!

• Thetis
    Thetis

That's wonderful news LouBelle. An early Xmas present... I started out in CSM for a Medical Company and ended up as a sales consultant, calling on hospitals etc. ... the added bonus doing sales is that you can always increase your income with sales incentives.

My hubby has recently been retrenched, so I know the feeling - one goes through such despair. Just to add to the despair of dealing with everything JW related. Dark days sometimes . Really good news!

• carla
    carla

Best of luck! Wishing you a prosperous end of 2012 and 2013! to new beginings!

• trebor
    trebor

Good luck, LouBelle!

• finally awake
    finally awake

Congrats! I hope you love your new job :)

• cult classic
    cult classic

YAY LOUBELLE - CONGRATS

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

thanks for the support guys. I will know definately in about a weeks' time. I have a good feeling and for the first time in a long time I'm actually excited about something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit