Mrs Punk left the family!

by punkofnice 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Quendi
    Quendi

Whenever I read these kinds of experiences, my blood starts boiling. This bad tree of a religion keeps producing the rotten fruitage of broken families and ruined friendships. Punk, I wish I could do more for you than rant and rave but I want you to know that along with all the other posters to this thread, you have my support. As for this cult, I can only hope that I’ll still be around when its day of reckoning dawns.

Quendi

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry to hear that Punk. I know you've tried so hard to keep your marriage together.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That's a bummer man. At least you can feel pleased to know you were the adult in the situation. That you tried to save it but she didn't want any part of it. Just be thankful you have two children who didn't buy into the JW trash. Hopefully your daughter will find that out soon enough.

Edit: Welcome back by the way. Hadn't seen you around in a while.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

sorry to hear that. hope it all works out for the best.

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

reading this made me sad. keep your head up bro.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Punk, I hope that your sons feel the relief from the torture you describe and feel stonger soon. Same to you too!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Sadly this hit the boys very badly. To be abandoned by their mother!!!

I'm sorry if this sounds cruel, but your boys being away from their mother's unneccessary Watchtower restrictions will eventually do them a world of good. It will give them time to formulate their own world views, and eventually they'll know how to establish a relationship with proper boundaries with her.

• besunny
    besunny

Dear Punk,I'm so sorry that this has happened to you,I was a single mom with 3 kids for a long time and you know we were OK and were happy just the 4 of us after we adjusted to the new situation,keep your chin up!!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

keep your chin up mr nice. I am in london if you need to talk. just pm me.

• still thinking
    still thinking

(((((punk)))) We all know how hard you have tried....just be there for your boys they're going to need you more than ever. And they are lucky they have you for support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit