2012 Annual Meeting: MORE notes...

by Ultimate Reality 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bennyk
    bennyk

From the notes:

Blessed arrangement, till death of apostles who acted as a 'restraint'. Then apostasy flourished. During that time, no consistent channel existed. Only changed after 1914 when the 'growing season' ended.

So, evidently, when Jesus stated: "I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" (Matt. 28,20), he really meant --

'YOU're on your own until I return to appoint someone to feed YOU in my absence during my presence.' (?)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for a great write up.

The teachings of who the Slave is have gone through a number of changes

1. 144,000
    2. Russell
    3. Rutherford
    4. 144,000
    5. GB

Some things are put on hold for years, until ALL are moved by HS!"

When an individual GB member submits an article, it is not spiritual food until it undergoes at least 70 steps.

So despite all being moved by the HS and 70 steps to ensure the food is correct, they still incorrectly changed the doctrine at least 4 times over the last 150 years.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

"""Some things are put on hold for years, until ALL are moved by HS!

When an individual GB member submits anarticle, it is not spiritual food until it undergoes at least 70 steps.'''''

To a delusional bunch of old geezers this is all it takes for something to become God word or direction. What a flimzy way to base your reasoning. So they have a grab bag of old and new idea to choose from,, some staying forever in the heap and never quite good enough make it to new light status. Well they might as well use a Ouija board and see if some dead annointed want to relay any messages from jehovah.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"When an individual GB member submits an article, it is not spiritual food until it undergoes at least 70 steps."

Even after an article is printed, it may only be "spiritual food" for a few weeks before "new light" is revealed to show that it was "apostate diseased thinking" and not "spiritual food". They have become their own apostates with all the rubbish they've printed that is now, instantly "old light."

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"Jimmying in a prophecy in exchange for a parable: For Idiots."

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

@Billy

70 steps must take a long time....how recently did they write about this topic as an old thought? I bet it was recent enough to prove that this new nugget was supposedly undergoing the 70 steps whilst the complete opposite was being written..... the old view itself supposedly going through 70 steps itself, where one would assume they should have flagged a conflict ......... My point being that they are lying....again! Logic dictates that if they had a long and thorough scrutiny process, this new light would have been considered thoroughly in the recent past and there shouldnt be any conflicting articles within that 70 step period.

Unless of course 70 steps is nonsense and can be achieved in a few days following a brain fart idea....

Step one: Have an idea

Step twp: Turn on PC

Step three: Turn on monitor......

• ziddina
    ziddina

Marking...

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

templelijah:

I'm curious. Are you also 20751pnt428571? "Temple slam" was the clue.

"Temple slam" kinda sounds like a roller derby event.

• besty
    besty

great thread somewhat hijacked - simon - pls implement an ignore button when you get a mo :-)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

templelijah:

I'm curious. Are you also 20751pnt428571? "Temple slam" was the clue.

Well spotted, Bobcat! Same red IP. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit