Recovery - does your yes mean yes or not?

by tootired2care 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Recovery,

Here http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/238054/4/The-Bible-Full-of-Errors-And-Inconsistencies#4493307 You stated:

" I will start a thread addressing each allegation of actual substance."

We're still waiting for you to follow through on what you said you would do. So far you have not started even a single thread from this. If you seem so keen on wasting everyones time here on other new out of left field attack threads, calling others liars. I think it's only fair that you show some good faith and let your "yes mean yes". Are you an individual of your word or a liar?

• Recovery
    Recovery

I will start this thread after my own thread about jwfacts has been settled once and for all. I simply do not have the time to engage in multiple lengthy discussions at the same time, sorry.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Meaning he's still trying to kick JWFacts ass but just can't seem to get the job done. Seems rather ineffectual, don't it.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I simply do not have the time to engage in multiple lengthy discussions at the same time, sorry.

Well this thread was prior to your attack on jwfacts. So what your saying is you have time to engage in attacks on jwfacts views but not follow through on what you said you would do prior, interesting...

Didn't your daddy ever teach you not to start a task that you couldn't finish?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Why did he need to come back under a different name? Did he get destroyed as nananana?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Why did he need to come back under a different name? Did he get destroyed as nananana?

Man talk about leading a double life...Recovery's worship must be completely invalidated by now.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL its not even just an accusation, its a fact. Everyone's name has a shape next to it, that is unique to them...based on the computer they are using. I provided a link of nananana's last post and it is the same exact shape as recoverery's. Pathetic.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Not only is he associating with apostates, but he is hiding who s/he was hiding behind before...wow! I don't believe Recovery has scored to many points with the lurkers.

Epic failure!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

so if Recovery was nananana, who was he/she before nananana? Spade/bane/Reniaa/Alice?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane is now Botswana.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit