Rutherford's smear campaign (a must read)

by Leolaia 198 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wondeful stuff thankyou...marked to save

oz

• happy@last
    happy@last

Just been reading this, definitely movie material. What an ego 'the Judge' had!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Great thread.

Russel has been fired post mortem.......why not Rutherford?

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

For me, this thread was the nail in the coffin in terms of dispelling any shred of credibility the WTS had in my mind. It's so astonishing I keep telling people about it!

If you haven't read it, it really is a 'must read'!

Thanks again Leolaia....looking forward to finding out what happened next....

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

What is most heart breaking is the inner turmoil the man and his family felt as they struggled with the realities of a human organization believed to be a divinely ordained instrument of God. The illusion was cracking, the seams showing, but the dogged insistance that most of it could be salvaged if only........ That is the saddest part.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

My goodness what a find! Leolea I will pay for the third act of this thing!

Two small questions. When did the policy as we know it become "official" and practiced in multiple venues.

When did it begin to be called "disfellowshipping"

• CuriousButterfly
  • Pterist
    Pterist

Marked thank you

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

Bumping again for those who haven't already seen this, just because it's so brilliant!

I saw the movie Cloud Atlas the other day and it got me thinking about the destructive power of shunning again, so this morning in the shower I got to wondering (again) about what happened next in this compelling drama... Leolaia??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit