Half a hundred! How did THAT happen?!

by Aussie Oz 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Well, the big five o today.

How did that happen? I can't be half a hundred for fucks sake, i only just got born again (and not in the christian sense)!

Can I get seniors discounts and Insurance I wonder? Time to join the local bowls club?

I didn't really come alive till 14 years ago...I'm a freaking teenage boy trapped in an old farts body...lucky the wifes a spring chickin' and won't let me start wearing beige cardigans and slippers.

Keeping that mohawk, keeping that hotrod, keeping my punk clothes, keeping my filthy mind...i REFUSE to grow old...well, gracefully that is.

Still it's sobering in a way...

anyway, happy birthday me and now i'm going blow my eardrums out with some Rammstien.

cheers!

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Happy birthday Oz.

Have one for me. (whatever that 'one' is )

Cheers

Chris

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Happy Fiftieth Oz, they say you are as old as the woman you feel so you are quite the young buck !

one is never enough !

be bloody careful with all those candles mate !

• brinjen
    brinjen

Happy birthday Aussie Oz!

Punks never get old...

• designs
    designs

Happy Birthday! Passing the 50 mark is a an important passage.

• carla
    carla

Happy Birthday!

• jemba
    jemba

Happy Birthday Oz!! Here in Australia we never get old theres just too much fun to be had. Enjoy yourself mate, have a coldie for me.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Happy Birthday Oz!!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Happy 50th birthday, Aussie Oz!

• somebody
    somebody

HAPPY 50th to you Aussie!!!!

One week before I turned 50, I started getting e-mails from "senior" dating services! And I also got papers to fill out, via snail mail, to become a member of AARP. Ouch!!

peace to you,

somebody/gwen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit