Are JW's REALLY the cause of people committing suicide?

by scotoma 39 Replies latest watchtower medical

• moshe
    moshe

Elderlite needs to excuse himself from any discussions about Oompa- he is still part of the 'enemy camp' that worked to bring our dear Oompa down. He could redeem himself by giving a talk at the KH about how the elders destroy familes and as good as handed Eric the rope. We all know that won't happen.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

EE and many others sitting there in silence while their spineless power mad, selfish, haughty,arrogant, elders in JC's world wide wreak havoc and tragedy on poor people's lives, your right Moshe he wont do shit all.

• mouthy
    mouthy

YES! They are responsible. When they kicked me out ,I was going to kill myself

I was going to jump in front of a bus!!!! But a Young person walked around the corner near me
    so I didnt do it for HIS sake....I thought it might send him off his mind also

THE WATCHTOWER IS RESPONSABLE FOR ALL THE SUICIDES!!!! DRUNKS!!! FOLKS ON DOPE!!!
    If they were ever in the WT!!!!!!!!!!!Broken marriages, lost children,unhappy lives.
    they were & are SLAVES of the Devil .

Ye call me MOUTHY!!!!!! But if any from WT is reading this MY Name is GRACE GOUGH!!!!!
    & you can qoute me !!!!!! I was there doing your dirty work for over 25 years SHAME on me
    Shame on YOU

• avishai
    avishai

Wow, Moshe and Jook, judgemental much? We all had our struggles getting out, and being assholes to someone on the board won't bring Oompa down. You guys were part of it at one point too, so.....

• dog is god
    dog is god

What outlaw said, what mouthy said. I've given it thought more times than I'd care to admit. Those elders are murderers. It's not the first time and sad to say it won't be the last.

• misguided
    misguided

You are so right, Grace...shame on me for doing their dirty work for 37 years! The Org is responsible for suicide, not just of Oopma, but of others I have known.

• whathappened
    whathappened

This was a needless and tragic death. There are plenty of people who would have been happy to help him. How can we stop anymore broken people from losing their lives because of this filthy and disgusting cult? We need to figure it out.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Avashi, let it go. They need a punching bag to vent their frustrations and anger. Its cool.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

scotoma: Being disfellowshipped is a life stress and some people are not equipped mentally to handle it.

Like you're name implies, you're seriously lacking in the empathy department.

scotoma /sco·to·ma/ ( sko-to´mah ) pl. scoto´mata

1. an area of depressed vision in the visual field, surrounded by an area of less depressed or of normal vision.

You're a couple of bricks short of a full load on the logic department too. DFing is a completely UNNECESSARY "life stress" instituted by a lying bunch of hypocrites that are only interested in maintaining control of their ridiculous religion.

Get a clue or get gone!

00DAD

• cofty
    cofty

EE - PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit