One day your gonna get caught

by chezza 11 Replies latest jw friends

• chezza
    chezza

Just thought it would be fun to see all the ways people have been caught in the middle of something, i recently was so embarrassed as i travelled to canada to visit my boyfriend, after we went to the movies we got rather heated in the car shall we say, mind you the car was packed away from all other cars, needless to say as soon as we got our pants down and started to get into motion ;-) a light shone through the window of the car, and guess what, a nice security guard was standing there, i was so embarrassed, he told us we shouldnt be doing that here, what made it even more embarrassing was the fact that we were both over 30 years old and i never ever got caught in the act when i was a teenager, oh wait thats coz i was a dub and didnt have a life.
    So come on guys and girls give us all a laugh and tell us your story.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL! Hey, if you grew up as a JW you may not have had that opportunity as a youngster. I say better late than never.

Andi

• Patriot
    Patriot

LOL..

You know how many peolpe I've caught in "the act"?. Probably the most embarrased was an older couple who was in the parking lot of a public park (which closes at dusk) and were at it like teenagers.

I did not know how old they were but when I flashed my light at them in the foggy steam filled car, he got off of her and I got to see that she was at least 50. They quickly got dressed up and left. She could not even look up.

Sorry

• chezza
    chezza

ahh so we have a voyer in our midst, lol only joking.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Chezza

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Did that really happen to you??? Shame lol. (just kidding)

Well..there was this one time...back in the days when Andy and I would steal moments of togetherness....he was driving over the Westgate bridge...and this truck went past in the next lane...no I wont tell that story, cos I can't give a cleaned up version!! I'll think of another one.

My most embarassing moment would have to be when the bottom of my skirt was tucked into the top of my pantyhose at a dub function. I'd walked across the room...smiling and strutting, as you do! I still remember the heat rising in my face when a sister told me of my predicament lol. I'm glad I had nice knickers on...but as for my panty hose....all I can say is 'holy torleedo batman' :o)

Beck

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    an older couple

at least 50

Hmmmm.

For the information of you younger folks, "older people" do have a life too. Just ask Abraham!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• chezza
    chezza

Hi beck,
    yes that did happen and lol at you, i once gave a talk as we did, and when i got back to the seat then a nice sister came up to em and told me the zipper on my skirt was undone, and guess who wasnt wearing a petticoat, shame on me, my stupid husband must have been blind, and i want to hear more on the westgate bridge please, lol, not to mention the trams we have here, oh but thats another story over coffee.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

just ask englishman! life BEGINS at 50......

experience, boys & girls, experience ;)

englishman, ok you can pipe in here :0

• butalbee
    butalbee

So...Chezza, was it good???

I think part of the thrill is the anticipation that your gonna get caught...That's what makes it so hot.

Been there, done that. They were the days.

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Well my story goes back many many years but when I was 17 I was making out with my boyfriend in the backseat of his Chevelle (they don't make backseats like they used to). Well, this cop comes up to the window and shines the light in we were so scared and emberassed. He asked how old we were and of course I said 18 (he was 21). He asked us if we had seen anybody else around (not likely through those foggy windows) because they were looking for a guy that was 6 foot 5 about 280lbs he is armed and dangerous and reported to be in the area. Well needless to say we left right away, looking back later I realized that he had been kidding and that was his gentle way of telling us to get the hell out of there. I never will forget that cops tactful and unique approach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit