McMinnville, OR. 97128-2050
    (I spoke with Reba)

Here is the website of the church:

http://www.bethelmac.org/

And here is the name and phone number of the florist that I used:

Poseyland
    (503) 472-2135
    (I spoke with Barbara)

I have been able to find out that the family has been cremated, but where they are going to wind up, I couldn't find out.

Also, the memorial was set up and held by people who had never met the family. They were just so saddend, that they wanted to do SOMETHING, especially for the children. They have been amazed by all the country-wide and world-wide support for the family.

They are also getting a very good idea of the difference and contrast between Jehovah's Witnesses and the rest of the world.

So HAVE AT 'EM , folks!!!!! let's work our magic!!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Also, the memorial was set up and held by people who had never met the family. They were just so saddend, that they wanted to do SOMETHING, especially for the children. They have been amazed by all the country-wide and world-wide support for the family.

Of course, these people who showed so much compassion are going to be all brutally murdered while the very people who drove Bryant away from them by their own hypocrisy and who don't even have the common decency to offer him any sort of memorial service are going to march right into that New Paradise with shit-eating grins on their faces.

Yeah, right.

Farkel

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((farkel))))))))

Go get 'em!!!!

• metatron
    metatron

same self-righteous garbage happened at a funeral of a long
    inactive Witness I knew. A Catholic nun was nice enough
    to hold a service while idiot Witlesses made critical remarks
    - and had to be apologized to by 'worldly relatives' for the
    service.

hats off to the Baptists for behaving like real Christians.

metatron

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((((((Metatron)))))))

Thanks for the support, guys...if someone doesn't find and post an email address for the church , I willl look for one tomorrow.

All I can find is the webmaster's email.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

a shameless bttt

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Of course, these people who showed so much compassion are going to be all brutally murdered while the very people who drove Bryant away from them by their own hypocrisy and who don't even have the common decency to offer him any sort of memorial service are going to march right into that New Paradise with shit-eating grins on their faces.

Yeah, right.

Farkel

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23817&site=3

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Which "time of the end" are you referring to? The one in 1979? 1897? 1913? 1914? 1915? 1925? 1935? 1975? 2000?

2004 MEMORIAL ATTENDANCE: 15,000,000
    2004 MEMORIAL PARTAKERS.:..6,000,000

How da like THAT refinement?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Yardfart says:
    <There's probably no question but what the Baptist's think that JWs are absolutely CRAZY,>

You are stating a blatant and flagrant LIE...that's what all Jehovah's Witnesses SAY that the rest of the world says about them.

"The whole entire world hatesss usss, yesss it doesss, preciousss..."

Don't they just wish!!!! Wouldn't it just be wonderful if they could get some really good persecution going? Unfortunately, by their own admission, people are apathetic and uninterested in them, and amazingly unknowlegable about them to the point that the Watchtower has to release VIDEOS and BROCHURES explaining "WHO ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"!!!

The Baptists obviously have compassion and Christian love in order to hold a Memorial Service for the 4 JEHOVAH'S WITNESS FAMILY MEMBERS.

And by the way, since everyone not a JW is going to die die die, what is the point of whether or not they have American flags? If they take them off the site, they will be saved?

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Farkel LOL! You just put things so eloquently!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit