The 1927-1946 "Messenger" CD by request!

by Atlantis 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

ATLANTIS - is this October 1 2012 BOE letter realsed on CEDARS site legit? I m almost certain it is, but just want to make double sure before I stake my reputation with my wife on it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

truelly a gold mine.

• ervill25
    ervill25

Does anyone has any reupload of the files posted from the start? Thanks if someone has it.

• ervill25
    ervill25

To those who have a copy of all the books posted here, can someone have it reuploaded again? I would gladly appreciate. Thanks.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Awesome job guys. Thank you I got goosebumps when I saw all of these. Just to let you know, I tried to get the convention reports 1911-1915 and it said there was an error with the file and it needed to be downloaded again.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

BOC: I got my copy of the Oct/1/2012 BOE letter on here from Atlantis. So if you look thru his post of BOE letter you should find it. Plus, my cousin the elder verified that the copy I had was legit then asked me where I got it

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

BTT

Any chance that someone has a PDF version of the 10-1-2012 BOE letter (child abuse) with a UK branch letterhead? This would be most helpful for a researcher on the case right now. You can email it to me at contact@ex-jw.com.

Thanks for any help you can provide. This is very important.

JV

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit