RAY IS OUT!!! LEAVE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT FOR HIM!

by MsGrowingGirl20 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Stay strong brother!

Love your brother Healthworker

• RayPublisher
  • MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

No prob Ray! Glad to know you're okay and i wish u all the best ok! take it one step at a time.

• loosie
    loosie

I wish you the best of Luck Ray.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I'm so engrossed in our brother Christopher's (SD-7's) story right now. He got a crummy deal of course, and I'm still reading. There are so many awesome ppl on this forum I can't even begin to thank them all!

But right now Mr Sd-7 my hat is off and in my hands and up against my chest... and I'm cracking open a cold one f o r y o u!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I've been thinking about your thoughts and ideas about how you might act in the KH once the announcement is made....and I had some thoughts. When I was in the 'truth' and heard an announcement of a DF, particularly if it came as a shock and someone I cared for, I always wondered WHY? Maybe you could stand up and simply say that anyone who wanted to know the reasons for your DF could access the details freely at.....you could then direct them to your YouTube links. I would guess that many would be so curious they'd have to go and look, even if it took a while! And who knows what effect it may have on people who know and respect you?

Loz x

• jemba
    jemba

Eric I really applaud your conviction and determination to do the right thing here when you have been wronged in so many ways.

Im so damn angry that at this really difficult time in your life when your wife is trying to take you for everything including your precious children the elders decide to df you. I would have pointed out to the elders that this is how many people turn to suicide because they have just lost everything including their friends and family.

I know you are made of stronger stuff but when its all over and youre looking back I just hope you are still strong and determined and dont fall in a depressed heap.

We all care about you here and want you to keep venting as much as you like, so please keep focussed on telling your story, getting lots of time with your kids and getting back to an even more enjoyable life than you had before.

Your wife has shown her true colours and I hope the courts show her for what she is and also expose the stupid cult for what it is.

What really annoys me too is that the stupid dubs will be loving this new scandal so hopefully you can get it out there that your not just some adulterer but you have found out that the cult is a con and you wanted out.

Thankyou for sharing with us and I really hope it helps to come on here to chat and get support.

Ps- You are a great looking guy with a fantastic personality so you wont have any problems in the lady dept when youre ready to go out there again.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Lozhasleft - Wow that is a powerful idea... I don't know if I should or even would, but to hold up a sign that said,

"Google JWSTRUGGLE to hear my story!" has a certain appeal...perhaps dumping 10,000 small leaflets with that message printed on them over the Kingdom Hall would be easier and less stressful?

@jemba - You are very kind and I appreciate your compliments. It has been a one-two punch to my stress levels and I did break out the happy pills a couple times lately which I hadn't touched in months. But now it is 95% over with and this Tuesday around 8pm Pacific time is the announcement so then after that I can walk down the street smoking a big cigar and one of my apostate T-shirts and they can't touch me!

Regarding your PS:

Who says I'm having any problems in the lady department NOW???

• tornapart
    tornapart

RayPublisher:- Who says I'm having any problems in the lady department NOW???

ROFL!! hahahah... you are going to have them ALL after you now bro... you'll be beating them off with a stick...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit