I am referred here Because you and I are from same life

by unchained1963 24 Replies latest jw friends

• unchained1963
    unchained1963

A member suggested this I am disassociated 3 years and divorced one with a life of hell marriage and brain washed but worn out fighting to get back that is nothing but a bunch of back stabbing people in that organization, brain washed and taught to divide familys, they want you in but not, its like football with them same type of plays. I now have found people where I go that doesn't teach love the live this. I had a abusive marriage, was wife of elder and 3 kids who lived hell because I was to follow the submission of a wife. Well they are normal but the two boys don't see and not my grand daughters my daughte left and dad disowned her from will, she was persecuted by other elders children at school when she was in and they were bad. She just got out and could not bear dads comments. I was forced by elder and ex outside where ex beat me to dis myself with pen and paper cover up and got away with it for a long time. But I was out and the elders that loved his lying ways covered it up. I was mentally, psycologically and emotionally abused. i hated preaching happy family life as it was full of ^^&&*

Nice to meet you hope I will get my pic up right away.

Carla

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Welcome to the board, we are happy to have you. This is a great place of healing.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Unchained1963, we have been expecting you. Welcome to our little corner of the web.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NUbTW928sMU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

Welcome

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That sounds like a pretty rough time.

Welcome to the forum.

Chris

• designs
    designs

Welcome!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

welcome

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Unchained - we were from the same life, but we are all making a new life. Welcome.

• NewChapter
  • serein
    serein

gosh that sounds so sad,but your not alone not on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit