Let's Discuss Ray Franz's Books

by Recovery 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch

To hell with Recovery and the OP, it's a waste of time. He/she already had their mind made up, obviously; the thread is just trolling

Those who wish honest and sincere answers do not put limitations on same.

The only decent thing here are the answers given to those who didn't ask for it.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I just gotta throw this out here. Hasn't anyone noticed that Recovery said that he works full time and pioneers. (Don't believe it)

Why would he start 2 threads within days of eachother? (not including the 3rd for his limitations on this site)!!!

Why wouldn't he use his precious time to first answer questions posed? He appears to be very intelligent.

I think you're all being hoodwinked. Really.

This is someone who gets their jollies from the remarks of everyone and enjoys the argument and believes he has the upper hand.

He's laughing his ass off! He's pulling the strings on the marionette.

( I guess this is also feeding the TROLL- but I will not feed him again)

Seems like a classic case of NARCISSISM!!!He is living for this ATTENTION!!!

(He needed for someone here to provide a PDF for Franz' book?)

PLEASE! HELLO!?! WARNING!!!! Stop feeding the troll!!!!WARNING!!!!

• cedars
    cedars

However, thanks for the book! I'll start reading it tonight.

Yes, you do that.

I look forward to future discussions.

Unless something changes dramatically, I can't really say the same...

Cedars

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

if you want to get the main points of Ray Franz books, they have been discussed at length in many other threads already. a little search for 'christian freedom' or 'crisis of conscience' will reveal them. i found it very interesting reading material, presented in an honest and matter-of-fact way, supported by plenty of scriptures and wt-publications quotes where appropriate. it cleared away a lot of 'fog' around bible and organization questions i had back at the time.

Hoffnung

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok, we have a regular pioneer who works full-time and has no doubts, yet is coming here. We have seen this scenario before.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

That's a very interesting observation isaacaustin. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

GromitSK, haha!

Recovery, why don't you ask your elders, or at least your COBOE, to join us here with you. After all, you do believe that when 2 or more are present in Jesus name, there he is, right??

• d
    d

I have read it and find it to be very encourging and eye opening.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Interesting that I brought up discussion points about the book, namely the GB and it's rule making that goes beyond the Bible,and Recovery does not seem to want to discuss them.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Christ Alone,

Recovery can not have that discussion with you, as that would expose him to having to admit to following man, not God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit