Did you know some witnesses who wanted to an Elder or M.S for the fame?

by Pitchess Co-Gen 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

They are a legend in their own minds.

Great line. I may steal it

• Glander
    Glander

We had a fast track MS in his twenties who started taking the emblems and wanted to be an elder so bad he could taste it. When he was passed over he pouted for months.

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen
    We had a fast track MS in his twenties who started taking the emblems and wanted to be an elder so bad he could taste it. When he was passed over he pouted for months.

Did he eventually get to become an Elder ?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

me as MS for more than 3 years.

• youngbro
    youngbro

Yup.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree, it is hard to call it Fame. But the big fish in the little pond is a powerful lure for some. I have know many that tripped my BS alarm instantly. 3 were considered bigwigs in my area. All were eventually DF'd. One was Df'd twice and came back!!?? Sadly even those that believe they are serving Christ will turn on you in a heartbeat if the Shepherding book commands it because in the end they serve men, even if they don't realize it.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Did you know some witnesses who wanted to an Elder or M.S for the fame?..."

Your title is incomplete...

Did you mean to say, "Did you know some witnesses who wanted to BECOME an Elder or M.S for the fame?", or did you mean "Did you know some witnesses who wanted to MARRY an Elder or M.S for the fame?"

• Farkel
    Farkel

I did it to get the chicks.

Farkel

• Glander
    Glander

fark- ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit