ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• etna
    etna

Sorry to hear it. Hope Terry gets better, he is in my thoughts.

Etna

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Terry please demand that they give you something else. There must be something else they can give you for the pain.

The worst pain I ever had was once I had a pile that erupted to the size of a plum. I did not sleep for three days and there was a twelve hour period when it was hard not to scream constantly. I should have gone to hospital but I just waited it out.

When did you last get some sleep?

I can't imagine how you are feeling now. But it will pass.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Terry this sounds like an awful ordeal . . . but hang in there mate, with all you can muster.

You've got us all willing you along . . . from all round the globe.

Don't be afraid to get their attention if things aren't improving for you.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Different drugs work on different things...muscle, bone, nerve. The hospital should look into this pronto.

Prayer is a hit and miss game unless you have contacts in high places. Hope things improve for you.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Sorry to hear you're going through such torture. The way you're describing it in your weakened state suggests it is possibly even worse than going through a JC with some particularly ethically challenged elders.

Hope you make a full and speedy recovery

mmxiv

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah but not as bad as a three day summer convention. Let's keep things in perspective here.

• cog_survivor
    cog_survivor

Here's hoping for loads of improvement fast.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I send you my best as well Terry! hang in there

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Terry, a JW (in her heart she's an XJW), who regularly reads this board, actually called us yesterday about your illness. You are one of her favorite posters and when she read that you were ill, she was so upset. That's how we found out about what you're going through right now. Needless to say how concerned we are because you must know that we are very concerned. Our thoughts are with you and we won't rest easy until we hear that you're better.

Two of your fans,

Barbara and Joe

• donny
    donny

Terry you are in my thoughts and I wish you speedy recovery. I have enjoyed all of out meetups we have had when I visit the Big DFW area.

Donny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit