This board is full of broken and hurt'n people

by Cagefighter 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

The last time I had a hyperbole, I got the munchies and played vids all night....

• Farkel
    Farkel

:This board is full of broken and hurt'n people

Or it is full of broken and hurt'n people who think the board is full of broken and hurt'n people of whom the accuser is one of them. This is called "projection"and is a sign of neurosis. Have you seen a shrink lately, or are you just wallowing in your own self-righteousness?

Farkel

• Splash
    Splash

I actually really like mrs jones.

I saw her rip into someone once and it was pretty aggressive, but after reading more posts, mrs jones was one of the reasons i registered here.

Thanks mrs Jones!!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    This board is full of broken and hurt'n people

Yes, it is. Please treat them with kindness and respect!

Stranger ones have come by here before they flew away.
    I will not condemn you nor yet would I deny,
    I would ask the same of you, but failing, will not die.

Take up your china doll, take up your china doll,
    Its only fractured and just a little nervous from the fall.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Cage fighter, you forgot "brave" and "courageous".

There are plenty of people who are hurt here, but no one I've see that's broken.

The broken ones are the ones who stay with a sense of resignation. (not talking about faders btw) COs and DOs who absolutely know that they are working for a "snare and a racket" but still like their "medium fish in a small puddle" jobs. Elders who are cruel. Pioneer sisters who prefer pretentiousness to love, faith, and sincerity. These are the broken ones.

We left. We landed. We're ok.

In fact, we're going to be just fine.

• steve2
    steve2
    My language was filled with a bit of hyperbole. I guess no get's humor here unless it's snarky.

Meow! Hiss! Get you boyfriend or girlfriend cagefighter!

BTW hyperbole by definition is not subtle or underplayed - because then it wouldn't be hyperbole would it? I had wondered if you were being subtle but in the absence of any indicators, I simply take posters as they present themselves - unless they leave little traces that they're kidding such as or .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit