More Disclosure Stuff

by metatron 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You people have got to get past the religious indoctrination and stop thinking of yourselves as who you are right now in this life and start thinking of yourselves as immortal spirits temporarily inhabiting this particular biological meat suit. Nothing will make sense to you until you do.

You're here on assignment, to fix this god-forsaken place, because it is fucked up. You CHOSE to come here. There are billions of planets that support life, but this is the place you chose. Why? Because its fucked up! It has been under quarantine from these ET's because that is the deal. They cannot interfere until the quarantine is lifted, or we will not evolve. The quarantine ends with the Piscean Age. It's that simple.

Now stop believing in some dickhead Pharisee in the sky who threatens to destroy what cannot be destroyed and start taking charge of your own life and doing your part to change the world.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Sulu Uhura mirror universe

The way Sulu leered at Uhura, now THAT'S some great acting from George Takei!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

00DAD: "

All those interested in this subject would enjoy Carl Sagan's excellent book, The Demon Haunted World.

Sagan was involved in getting the SETI project up and running. He thoroughly analyzes the evidence for extra-terrestrial visitations to earth.

It's an excellent read. I highly recommend it. You'll learn some valuable critical thinking skills in the process."

You may want to look into Carl Sagan's past. He was once extremely interested in UFO's. It was only after he started being funded by the US government on many of his projects, and when he became a mainstream spokes person that he chose to parrot the popular mainstream beliefs that scorned acounts of UFOs. Carl, was no idiot. He knew that if he spoke his real concerns he would likely loose his funding and popular appeal.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

00DAD,

As far as "critical thinking skills", a phrase you use to arrogantly discount the reality of UFOs. You may want to investigate -- just for one example -- Dr. Josef Allen Hynek. He was a astrophysicist hired to help the US government debunk UFO's, and is most popularly know for his work with Project Blue Book.

He was certainly known for his critical thinking skills. However, after he studied first hand what the government knew about UFOs, he became a major advocate for UFOs and became the founder and head of the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS). Founded in 1973. Because of his honesty and bravery, he lost a lot of respect from the mainstream scientific community who walk in blind lock-step to the popular dogma that says we are not being visited by other races...as if they fucking know anything.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

JAMES THOMAS: As far as "critical thinking skills", a phrase you use to arrogantly discount the reality of UFOs.

I did no such thing. There is NOTHING in my post with comments on "the reality of UFOs" either way.

Re-read my post and then calm down. I look forward to your apology.

00DAD

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I apologize. However, if one wanted to discount the whole UFO thing, one would post one like yours....wouldn't they?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

JT, your mind reading skills are seriously lacking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit