Jehovah's Witnesses Are "The Religion Of Hatred!" Why Would We Want To Return To Your Organization?

by PokerPlayerPhil 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

I guess some will return, in fact, its almost predictable.

We can learn a lesson from the fact that some North Koreans manage to escape, and yet finding that life can also be tough in South Korea, return to North Korea, and are (these days) feted by the NK government.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

WT Oct 1, 1952

Haters of God and his people are to be hated, but this does not mean that we will take any opportunity of bringing physical hurt to them in a spirit of malice or spite, for both malice and spite belong to the Devil, whereas pure hatred does not. We must hate in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme and active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest. Surely any haters of God are not fit to live on his beautiful earth.

WT July 15, 1974

You have seen the benefit of godly love, but do you know how to hate? The Bible psalmist did, and said: “O you lovers of Jehovah, hate what is bad.” Also, he said: “Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies.” (Ps. 97:10; 139:21, 22) These very strong words are an expression of godly hate, and you too must have this quality to be pleasing to God.
    Hate causes a feeling of disgust to well up inside you. You loathe, abhor, despise the object of your hatred.
    The very thought of it makes you recoil.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

After suffering decades from their wicked "older and younger" ones, why beg the physically and verbally abusive spouse to take you back? What is the Watchtower offering those who got screwed, good people treated badly by conscienceless sociopaths? This makes no sense unless you enjoy their roller-coaster theology, monthly changes in eschatology and "The Great Crowd" of Hate Filled Witnesses who don't care about anyone but their own salvation and probably never noticed you've been gone for ten years!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The new Assembly brochure "Return to Jehovah"

.............................Image result for bIG PILE OF SHIT

• millie210
    millie210

It almost seems like they are casting about in every direction these days.

"Dont speak to DFd ones!"

"Return to Jehovah"

"We have a singing cart video for you!"

This makes me wonder about the state of affairs at Headquarters.

I wonder if there are two factions pulling and pushing at one another and this is the result?

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Their totally lost because this Religion is one like the "Out of Code Date" on rapidly declining dairy products! Their expiration date started in 1914 and like the college kid who drinks his milk two weeks after it's extra-extra expired date, 1975 left the drinkers of the Watchtower's Milk filled with lumpy foul tasting chunks, yummy!

The Watchtower can try their best to use this Milk like Koreans do with Kim Chi or some yummy Mongolian Curdled Yak Milk that taste nasty, that's the product of the 21st Century. Do you have any ideas for the Watchtower because their religion expired, it's long Past Due!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

PokerPlayer,

You have written what has for years been my position on this religion. Thanks, I can't add any more.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Where can I read this fantastical brochure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit