TROLLEY WITNESSING BECOMING A ROUSING SUCESSS!

by nowwhat? 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

problemaddict 29 hours ago

It really upsets me that they set up at all these local community colleges. I am going to be writing to one locally, regarding their activity. Are they aware they have anti-scientific views that require strict adherence to the refusal of even life saving procedures, under the penalty of communal shinning? Are they aware that their own institution in which they are being allowed to leave literature is being denigrated as a snare of Satan? Higher education is a big no no."

We have Lit-Carts and JW-Bots standing around the two community colleges and one at the University and all they do is stand around for six to eight hours everyday. There's one story about a professor that came to the Organization because of our high quality literature that explains any topic the "questioning person has because Christendom can't satisfy honest heart people's desires!" One of my kids gets so mad seeing JW-Carts because as he said "Their frauds who lie about college" and than he loses his stack because they took fourteen years of his life. Poor baby, I remind him of someone like Billy who had to go to school at age 40 and he's getting the same degree as Billy-the-Ex is now

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Under the caption of "Spiritually Uplifting" on Pintrest here you go! There's plenty of JW Toys that will make you smile friends!

Would you like answers to life's big questions? ༺♥༻ JW.org has the bible and study aids (to read, watch, listen & download) available in 700+ languages. These are designed to be used with your bible. And now: TV.JW.org is 24/7 online TV for your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Browse the library of movies, documentaries, and videos. Watch anywhere, anytime. Listen to music, drama productions, and dramatic Bible readings. All at no charge.

• steve2
    steve2

There's a revealing consistency between their cartoon characters and their cartoonish answers to life's big questions.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pontoon - "If it is so effective why didn't GB or Jehovah or Service Dept start this wonderful form of witnessing sooner?"

The wanted enough time to pass so that hardly anyone would remember that the "Plain Truth" folks were already doing it thirty years ago.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Brother Armstrong started those Carts (circa 1982?) without the man power and probably had more success than Mute Publishers sitting on a chair texting their buddy "Hey, it's me again, I'am doing missionary work today, are you in field service too?"

The Plain Truth had better looking magazines than our rags, it's strange they put more money in their art and quality of print than this religion that claims to spare no expense when it comes to sharing the Governing Body's Message of Hope!

• steve2
    steve2
    Just as the 'Awake!' is anything but awake, 'The Plain Truth' was anything but the plain truth. Pompous magazine titles full of piffle that hooked the gullible and easily impressed 'seekers' of truth.
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    I was at Oxford Circus tube station yesterday. Amongst the milling throngs there were distributors of free Evening Standard newspapers...lots of takers... then there were noisy Hare Krishna devotees with their miniature cymbals clanging away and talking to people and one lonely Awake waver talking to no one and being ignored. Except by me that is and I just had time to say in passing that the Awake was rubbish (just to cheer him up!)
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I remember, a little more than a year ago, at my last convention, I went to speak to a brother that reported about the success of these trolleys in very broad terms. I asked:

• How many bible studies were started as a result of your 6 months sprint?
    • Have you observed positive changes in the life of anyone who listened to you?
    • Have you had a conversation with somewhere where you felt you made a difference?

Since the answer to each of these questions was "zero", I saw his face come down as if it hit him that true success is not measured by the number of hours or the placement counts. Rather, success is measured by the good you do and the good you help people achieve.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Had twenty minutes to kill at Victoria Station in London today. Got some lunch and went cart dub watching. In that time I saw countless people walk past the cart and two sisters holding stuff out without even glancing in their direction. One young lad took a magazine from the outstretched hand of a sister but was preparing to throw it away with just a few steps. No more than 4 or 5 people even made eye contact.

I was standing by a pile of Evening Standards and loads of those were picked up.....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

the local community college satellite campus

And why not there ? , there's usually a bunch of young impressionable adolescents who are naive and unknowing about mind controlling cults .

Ever notice why the Mormons use teenagers, its done so that these youngsters can attract more young less critical thinking people to their religion for conversion and manipulation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit