G'NIGHT FOLKS, THE PARTY IS OVER

by apostate man 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Apostate Man:
    Im glad your wife has come to her senses about the W.T.S.
    Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Best wishes going out to you both!

Yardif:

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Apostate Man: Great news that you achieved helping your wife ... fantastic. Sorry to see you go, but please visit and let us know how things are going.

I can't answer your questions, but they are good ones ... and have been the subject of much debate for a long time. Thanks.

• gumby
    gumby

AM.....see ya dude! Drop in from time to time to say hi and wasup.

How can God have always exsisted?
    Look at a round circle and try to find where it begins.

There are many GOOD books called Apologetics for bible questions
    One is called....'Answers to bible skeptics' by Norman Geisler ( not sure if that is the exact name of the book)

Also there are many internet sites that answer bible questions.

Good luck to you and the Mrs.
    We enjoyed your time here my friend.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

apostate man

Yadirf, kiss my ass
    I doubt that I can do that without you first getting upon a five foot ladder.

....bitch.
    Can a male truly be a "bitch"? I always thought that one had to be of the female gender in order to qualify for being that. Maybe I'm wrong. But I'm quite right in the comment you replied to.

I have never been so alive.
    The question is though, for how long? You are slowly dying, but just don't want to acknowledge it.

I enjoyed our little spat, so come back sometime and I'll give you another dose of what you really need.

Yadirf

• Beans
    Beans

So many say they are leaving
    So many keep coming back
    We all have something in common
    This is a major fact

The stories we share with each other
    And the lessons we have learned
    Make us wiser so we don`t get burned

Many new friends that will last
    Make me forget that grim JW past

The humour that we share
    Makes the future easier to bare

They will never ever get me back
    And our fight for freedom dosen`t lack

So many things they will never see
    Brings NEW LIGHT to someone like me

Together we go on with our lives
    With our new outlook that always strives

So don`t say your leaving and then come back
    Because once your here your on the right track

Beans

• larc
    larc

Apostate Man,

I am glad this place helped you, and I am glad that you were able to help your wife.

Now, regarding your questions. May I take a multiple choice test instead of the essay exam?

Best Wishes

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Apostate Man... may you have peace... and may I, before you leave indefinitely, attempt to respond to you as I have been permitted by my Lord? Thank you.

You ask:

How can God have always exsisted?
    It is only those of us who had a beginning... and an end... who believe that all things MUST have a beginning... and an end. The reason for this is because we can only perceive what is perceivable TO us. Sort of like a man trying to explain being a man... to a woman. Or an adult to a child. Or an Indian to an African. We tend to understand... what we know... based on our own experience and/or environment. At one time, earthling man THOUGHT the world was flat and could perceive nothing else. Why? Because he had not yet proven it to be round... even though he was TOLD it was. My point? There are many things left to be explained.

Did GOD create himself?
    No, dear one, but it was He that 'created' the BEGINNING of all creation. We tend to be able to understand the origin of most everything, except He that had no origin, but rather is the SOURCE of all that has originated.

Where, on a time line, did the dinosaurs live?
    Some time before earthling man... in preparation of the earth to sustain man.

and how about prehistoric man?
    Tell me, how can man BE 'pre-historic'? Does that mean man before history was? Before history was recorded? I will tell you how my Lord has explained to ME those remains that earthling man calls 'neanderthal', 'cro-magnon', 'prehistoric', etc.:

Such ones were simply individuals with deformities that caused them to be cast out of their villages, etc. Unfortunately, earthling man, as a FLESHLY creature, has pretty much followed the leadings of the one who promotes physical beauty... over spiritual beauty. Thus, those who were/are not appealing to the EYES... were outcast. Such ones tended to live very lonely and isolated lives... sometimes a far distance from 'civilization', where they were treated heinously.

What 'evolution' REALLY is... is the selective process by which earthling man, in his QUEST to follow Satan (sorry, folks! But I speak truth!)... keep their eyes on the things SEEN... rather than the things UNSEEN. What I mean is that since the beginning of time, starting with the Adversary, actually, we tend to consider PHYSICAL 'beauty' as a virtue, the PRIMARY thing. And we have been tricked by that one to believe that that which is beautiful PHYSICAL is also that which is good and clean and righteous. Unfortunately, that is not correct thinking, for the way MAN sees... is not the way GOD sees. For MAN... sees what is on the OUTSIDE; but God ses what is on the INSIDE.

Who really built the pyramids and how? (no, not c.t.r.'s pyramid)
    Believe it or not... it was Israel who built the Pyramids. Yes, I know... many historians would dispute this, but my understanding from my Lord is that it was these 'altars' to Death... great and exorbitant tombs of Egyptians king/gods and their families... that was the means of oppression by Egypt of Israel. Can I prove this? Of course not; I am not a historian or anthropologist. I am only a slave... of Christ. And I have only related to you what I have 'heard' from my Lord.

Where did Adam and Eve's children find mates?
    There was no 'law' against relations with one's own flesh... until the Law Covenant. Why? Because by that time, there was no need. But were not Abraham and Sarah, who lived long before the Law Covenant 'brother and sister' to some degree?

Are we all inbreds?
    If the theory of 'six degrees of separation' has merit, then the answer is yes. To some degree.

Our solar system is a mere spec in our Galaxy, our Galaxy a mere spec in the Universe. How can we be sure there are no others?
    But dear one, there ARE others. Always have been. Just not in the PHYSICAL realm. Yet.

Where and why did we get all the different races of man?
    From three (3) men: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

WAS Noahs flood local or cover the earth?
    It covered the earth.

If it covered the earth, then how did Native Indians get to be all the places they are found?
    Native Indians are, in fact, Indians... descendants of Japheth that consists of the Hindi and Mongolian peoples of South and Eastern Asia. They simply migrated NORTH, through Siberia, across the Bering Strait to the North American continent and South to central and South America.

Wouldn't the icecaps had to of melted for there to be a worldwide flood?
    The icecaps came AFTER the flood, when the 'winds' that caused such flood to recede blew across the surface of the earth.

How can we as people, think that anyone of us can accurately translate ALL of the bible, call ourselves the truth and expect all of the fold to be saved? God is the ultimate judge. NOT WT.
    Forgive me for correcting you but:

1. WE cannot accurately translate ANY of the Bible.

Genesis 40:8
    John 5:39, 40
    2 Peter 1:20
    John 15:26

2. Or call OURSELVES the truth.

John 14:6
    John 10:8
    John 8:32, 36

3. We CAN, however, expect ALL of the fold to be saved;

John 17:2, 12

I know that I cannot PROVE the these I have been granted to speak to you, Apostate Man, so I can only hope that you will exercise FAITH in God and the One whom He sent forth... and ask. Ask them if what I have shared with you here is TRUE. And LISTEN... with your heart and with your SPIRIT... for they WILL answer you... in truth.

I hope I have been of some help to you, for I am...

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Well, I for one will miss you A Man...

You have given us wonderful, helpful information...

Thanks for being here and come back sometime.

Puffs

• apostate man
    apostate man

AND A TEAR COMES TO MY EYE...

WOW, what a bunch of nice people. I did not think that anybody noticed my short time here. Thanks everyone for your replies in this post, even you Yadirf, you SCHMUCK.

You all have proven, time and time again, that the JW's or X-JW's aren't bad people at all, your just as normal as anyone else but were raised or taught in the wrong religion.

You caught me peeking, I had to reply, see ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit