ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

by You Know 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• You Know
    You Know

Jehovah long ago confidently stated that he was going to rock the very heavens and the earth into oblivion. Although not going into detail exactly how He proposes to shake the nations up, it goes without saying that the world stands posed to experience a catastrophe beyond human comprehension.

It has now been six months since the so-called 9-11 disaster. And while most people have been quick to get back to business as usual in their little lives, the events of 9-11 have set off a chain reaction of official policy revision that has potentially far-reaching consequences. Under the pretext of fighting terrorism the Anglo-American world power has openly targeted for first-strike nuclear attack numerous nations---including Russia and China. This is an extremely ominous development, because at this point now the Anglo-American establishments’ own intelligence apparatus can stage a provocation and blame it on any nation they chose to, and then simply, literally, blow them away.

Click Here>>> http://msnbc.com/news/721668.asp?cp1=1

Of course, they know that as soon as one nuke gets detonated, no matter how far removed the mushroom cloud is from the West, that the ensuing panic and terror would cause a complete and utter collapse of the already disintegrating global financial system. So it appears that they are making their move to establish total hegemony.

At any rate, if you are in the process of questioning the value of having faith in Jehovah’s saving power, you might want to think long and hard before you abandon your faith. As regards the apostate: The Proverbs say that even if you could grind a fool with a mortar and pestle that even then his foolishness would not depart from him. So, it remains to be seen whether the ridiculers can be disabused of their foolishness by nuclear means. / You Know

• Celia
    Celia

You Know,
    Maybe your problem is lack of sleep ?
    Or eating too rich foods before going to bed, it provokes sleepless nights, and/or, nightmares.
    Believing in God... Jehovah, or whatever His name is, would not change anything anyway, the way you're seeing it.
    And believing in God does not require us to go door-to-door distributing Watchtower and Awake! magazines...

• You Know
    You Know

Celia:

Maybe your problem is lack of sleep ?Or eating too rich foods before going to bed, it provokes sleepless nights, and/or, nightmares.

Don't you think it's rather childish of you to pretend that YK is the problem? According to Jehovah's word, and the now rapidly converging developments in the world, at some point you will be forced to awaken to what will actually be a living nightmare. Then no amount of ridicule will save you from the awful reality of life in Satan's world. / You Know

• TR
    TR

YK's just salivating at a chance that the world will get destroyed. How sad. You're a sick bastard, YK.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

You Know:
    Did not Jesus say men would be eating and drinking and getting married etc.? In other words carrying on as normal not expecting anything bad. I can’t see that if we were in the middle of WWIII. Jesus said he would come when you [I]least/I] expected it, that would be the opposite of “world confusion” and “ensuing panic and terror would cause a complete and utter collapse of the already disintegrating global financial system”.

Plus the good news is most certainly not being preached by the Watch Tower society, as most people don’t have a clue what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe anyway. I found this out a few months back when I asked around 15 people in a local office I was doing some work in. Not one of them knew the basic doctrines that Jesus spoke of, or remotely associated them with Jehovah’s Witnesses. Most people had no idea, and just though they [witnesses] were a bit weird, some mentioned letting kids die from banning blood transfusions, and one said “Don’t they believe only 4,000 go to heaven?” (That’s not a typo!) The only other recognition was Xmas and birthdays. Not exactly world publicizing of Jesus and his Kingdom is it? I really can’t see a God of love obliterating billions of humans on the sole basis of the examples I have just said, can you?

• You Know
    You Know
    YK's just salivating at a chance that the world will get destroyed. How sad. You're a sick bastard, YK.

Again, we see the childish reasoning of apostate buffoons who prefer to play make-believe in Fantasy Land by imaging that the situation confronting the world today will somehow go away if you make fun of the person who calls attention to unpleasant realities. We'll see how you deal with reality in the Brave New post-nuclear world. LOL / You Know

• LB
    LB

The end is supposed to come when we least expect it not when you expect it the most.

Keep trying though, I'm sure you can convince yourself at the very least.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• You Know
    You Know
    Did not Jesus say men would be eating and drinking and getting married etc.? In other words carrying on as normal not expecting anything bad. I can’t see that if we were in the middle of WWIII.

Who said we were in the middle of WWIII. You people like to fool yourselfs, don't you?

• borgfree
    borgfree

You Know,

I agree that the way things are shaping up, that the future does not look good. I can see where this could easily develope into a, "great tribulation" like, situation.

What I do not understand about your position, is how and why, you can trust the Watchtower Society.

The Watchtower Society was built on a foundation of sand, you know the parable. Russell built the foundations on the great pyramid, the shape of a mans head, miracle wheat, and way too many stupid teachings to list here.

Rutherford continued the building with his nonsence, boozing, two 12 cylinder Cadillacs, Beth Sarim, 1925, etc, etc.

Not only has the Watchtower Society been built on a foundation of sand but has continued to be constructed using inferior building materials. By now you should know that. How many false prophecies, lies, corruption, and false teachings does it take before you finally look to God instead of an organization?

It took me way too long, my prayer for you, is that you don't take so long. You are exposed daily to evidence on this forum, evidence you cannot deny that the Watchtower Society is a lie and has always been. Leave!

Borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • Englishman
    Englishman

Good point Nemesis,

For all of JW's huffing and puffing, all people know is the blood thing and no Xmas.

What a legacy after 100 years!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit