Are active bethelites sent here to spy?

by EndofMysteries 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

i beieve the lawyers are all here :)

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

What was that post with all the links about????????????

Bethel : They use google alerts (that is why I love to say "Jehovah" or "Watchtower Bible" in titles. A Bethelite I know in Legal say yes.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Watchtower doesn't give a rat's patootie about its members, but is greatly concerned about things that would affect its assets and its prestige.

Same as control freak dictators Jim Jones and Adolf Hitler

Watchtower monitors what is MY real ID? I do cost you money come and get me......

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What was that post with all the links about????????????

Someone is NOT taking their meds again................That's a no-no.

Doc

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Haven't post been removed because the WTBTS claimed copyright infringement?

That would be proof of them monitoring this site.

• TD
    TD

The most convincing proof (IMHO) was when a board participant (Amazing) testified at a depostion on a child molestation case and WT attorneys had printouts of his posts. (Here and elsewhere) That was years ago, but there's no reason to believe things have changed.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

What TD said!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yes, one in particular. His name is johnny. I wonder how he is.... Any word from johnny the bethelite recently?

• Gadget
    Gadget

I know for definite that there was a bethelite active on exjw boards in 2004/5/6.

After I was df'd in 2003 I was regularly on here and some of the other boards that were going at the time, JWO, slippys, etc. After a while I recognised a poster as somebody I knew when I was a witness. I sent him a message to say hello as his posts showed he was having doubts, but once he realised who I was he disappeared from the boards. Last year I found out that the poster had joined the IT department at bethel not long after I was df'd, about the time he started posting, and he's still there now.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Do you think he was spying? Or as if the case with many who go to Bethel, that he had doubts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit