by Atlantis 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Credit goes to Mike & Kim.

https://youtu.be/YJ3X6WjRsAQ

Atlantis!

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Good Lord! Can these pinheads get any more goofy?!!?

Check out the bug-eyed pedophile at :35. And the cartoonist's little tit tickle when drawing one of the women a little later. It's this kind of idiocy that will (should) make more people wake up.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Reminds me of some kind of preflight video and airline would make. There have to be two groups coming from all this in the org, those that think their cult is getting so hip, and those saying WTF???

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

-

The more they try to seem "normal," the more obvious it is that they are anything but.

-

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

As someone wisely pointed out in the YouTube comments, why do these folks even need to be told not to shove elderly ones out of the way? Really, any of these "reminders" should be unnecessary for any "religious" group.

And the the opening line about "Yes, another year has gone by" should be followed by "and STILL no Armageddon, so we are subjecting you to another in our endless stream of boring conventions where we try to distract you from the fact that we are just a big bunch of hypocritical money grabbers like those your Jesus tossed from the temple."

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I loved this YouTube comment:

Shark Bite :
    The Watchtower, dumbing down Jehovah's Witnesses, one cartoon at a time.
    The Governing Body is showing their spiritual depth by relaying everything through animations. JW's are slowly being conditioned to be taught only by cute little indoctrinating short cartoons, rather than the depth of the Bible.
  • 88JM
    88JM

Oh my goodness - is this the video one of the elders was telling me about today?

I think they're showing it on Thursday in the service meeting.

I love how all the characters have long noses - very fitting.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Kind of off the subject ...

Does anyone know how they made this? These types of videos became very popular a few years back, and I am just wondering if they are using a program or what?

I hear the JWs oooo and awww about the videos coming from the org, and I have always imagined some young pimply faced kids sitting up at Bethel and creating this stuff from programs anyone can download off the internet.

On the subject ...

They treat their members like children, and this is proof. This is akin to parents taking their children out in public, but telling them first ... "Smile and be good ... AND DON'T EMBARRASS ME!"

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    cultBgone
    Up until about a year ago I was still being used as an attendant. let me tell you something, witnesses are HUGE assholes. We make them out to be way more behaved than the "world". But the reality is at assemblies they are as big if not bigger assholes than anyone else. Also completely untitled, not obedient AT ALL. Some of the biggest do-good righteous people in the org who would condemn you for just about anything, are some of the most selfish arrogant people.
  • Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever
    This is just awful. Can't put any more words to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit