Encouraging words from the Governing Body throughout the years.

by Theocratic Sedition 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

2012 Yearbook

As you keep on the watch for that thrilling event, please be assured that we truly love each of you dear brothers and sisters, who are proving your love for Jehovah “in deed and truth”!—1 John 3:18.

Your brothers,

Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses

2011 Yearbook

Be assured that “without ceasing” we always make mention of you in our prayers. (Rom. 1:9) May you “keep yourselves in God’s love, while you are waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view.”—Jude 21.

We love you all!

Your brothers,

2006 Yearbook

Be assured that the Governing Body loves you and that we pray for you. We also thank you for your prayers for us.

Your brothers,

It's heartwarming and encouraging that they take the time out of their busy schedules to express their genuine love for us. Just think about it!! These men are going to be in the heavens, and yet they don't view us as so insignicant to not express their affection for us, all the while feeding us spiritually. It's very touching.

• whathappened
    whathappened

They see JW's as cash cows. Yes they do appreciate our donations.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If all you need is for the people asking you to bend over and receive a shaft is for them to have "we love you " typed into their recruitment documents, then you are in the right place.

When you get caught posting here, they will love you so much that they send three elders to demonstrate that love.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Its called PR, or in plain language BS.

Theocratic Sedition, why don't copy copy paste a few of their false prophecies for us? How about the 1914 generation one?

• sir82
    sir82

How assuring!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It is heartwarming to know that pray about us! I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it.

In fact, as we recently learned, the GB brothers sometimes even stay past 5:00 pm during their once per week meeting to pray for us. What loving, self-sacrificing brothers. I think I'm gonna' cry!!!

00-Brother

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

TS,

Thank you for highlighting some of the loving words from the Faithful Slave! On days when I'm down spiritually, I take some time to reflect on all that Christ's Brothers are doing for us in these "critical last days that are hard to deal with."

In such a hateful and cold world, where the "love of the greater number have cooled" to such a great degree, it truly warms my heart to know that Christ-like men living humble lives are praying for me day in and day out!

LG

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    TS,
    Thank you for highlighting some of the loving words from the Faithful Slave! On days when I'm down spiritually, I take some time to reflect on all that Christ's Brothers are doing for us in these "critical last days that are hard to deal with."
    In such a hateful and cold world, where the "love of the greater number have cooled" to such a great degree, it truly warms my heart to know that Christ-like men living humble lives are praying for me day in and day out!
    LG

Ohh it warms my heart and encourages me that true servants of Jehovah are present on this forum!! Who knows, maybe we'll be able to turn this forum into a reflection of Hebrews 10:24, 25!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Theo, do you know what Hebrews 10:24-25 is about?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit